Xbox Windows 10 Broadcast Not streaming

Discus and support Xbox Windows 10 Broadcast Not streaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to use the broadcast feature it gives me the error saying to go to the Xbox setting on the site but i choose allow already and still not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LevelZero_Gaming, Jul 5, 2017.

  1. Xbox Windows 10 Broadcast Not streaming


    When i try to use the broadcast feature it gives me the error saying to go to the Xbox setting on the site but i choose allow already and still not working

    :)
     
    LevelZero_Gaming, Jul 5, 2017
    #1
  2. RomkaZzz
    RomkaZzz Guest
    Audio issues when playing first party xbox titles and streaming them to mixer

    Hi! Did you have a video capture card for streaming on your PC? Here is good guide how to setup Mixer for stream on Win 10 How to stream on Mixer in Windows 10
     
    RomkaZzz, Jul 5, 2017
    #2
  3. Help me

    Hi, my problem is that I can not connect to broadcast in the Windows 10 application talk to someone support and told me to restore the factory settings, told me to remove the options for streaming but did not work What do I do?
     
    ThePlayerGod09, Jul 5, 2017
    #3
  4. ImJustAmir Win User

    can I record xbox one games without having requirements?

    I can't use Game DVR. because it says you are broadcasting and try again after broadcasting. (again, I'm using windows 10 to stream my xbox one)
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    How Do You Stream?

    I don't stream/broadcast very often, but when I do, I stream directly from the device I am using. So if on Xbox, I'll stream from that or on Windows 10, I will stream from that. I don't own a capture card, and have no desire to purchase one either. I think
    the Xbox or Windows 10 streaming features do a reasonable job anyway.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

    issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

    Hello JMan42028,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your games are crashing when you are attempting to use OBS to stream games. OBS is a third party streaming service that is used by companies like Twitch. This program
    is not supported with Xbox games on Windows 10. The Xbox streaming service is Mixer. In the past, users could broadcast their gameplay by using the Xbox Game Bar. However, Mixer
    broadcasting
    is no longer available on Xbox Game Bar as of October 2019. We hope this information helps.
  7. RomkaZzz Win User

    Audio issues when playing first party xbox titles and streaming them to mixer

  8. Chargersbride Win User

    Xbox game bar

Thema:

Xbox Windows 10 Broadcast Not streaming

Loading...
  1. Xbox Windows 10 Broadcast Not streaming - Similar Threads - Windows Broadcast streaming

  2. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Windows insider programme: asus rog

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 30, 2026 -...
  7. July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 24, 2026 -...
  8. July 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 22, 2026 -...
  9. July 20, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 20, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 20, 2026 -...
  10. July 17, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.3.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 17, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.3.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 17, 2026 -...