Xbox Windows 10 App - Game DVR problem

Discus and support Xbox Windows 10 App - Game DVR problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know how to fix this problem. It is related with the Game DVR which doesn't let me open the application when playing a game (Win... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbrahamPFdez, Aug 2, 2017.

1. AbrahamPFdez
    AbrahamPFdez Guest

Hi,

I would like to know how to fix this problem. It is related with the Game DVR which doesn't let me open the application when playing a game (Win +G).

These are the error messages in the Xbox App, both appear in different menus but it's because of the same problem:

Xbox Windows 10 App - Game DVR problem [​IMG]

Xbox Windows 10 App - Game DVR problem [​IMG]

I know these are in spanish but i can translate them easily:

1. There was a problem loading this information. Try again later.
    2. Something went wrong,. Try again later.

Any help would be appreciated,

Abraham.

:)

AbrahamPFdez, Aug 2, 2017
  2. Obsgamer
    Obsgamer Guest
    Uploading to Youtube

If you have Windows 10 you can now record any length of gameplay using game dvr on the Xbox app

Obsgamer, Aug 2, 2017
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Does anyone know how to edit video and put it back on your xbox one?

From the Game DVR screen within the Xbox app, you can access and edit all game clips recorded on Windows 10, as well as clips shared from your Xbox One. Editing in the Xbox app is restricted to Trim at this time. For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../edit-recording-game-dvr-windows-10

M3tal Daz3, Aug 2, 2017
  4. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest

Hi,

There are several causes why you can't get your Game DVR working. A possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue is due to your Xbox app's corrupted data. For us to assist you better, can you post the error message that you are getting in English?

Jomari Arc, Aug 4, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does anyone know how to edit video and put it back on your xbox one?

From the Game DVR screen within the Xbox app, you can access and edit all game clips recorded on Windows 10, as well as clips shared from your Xbox One. Editing in the Xbox app is restricted to Trim at this time. For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../edit-recording-game-dvr-windows-10
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

"Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" toggle turning itself off

7. Catherine Cus. Win User

XBOX APP ON GT 610

Hi,

The Xbox app has it's minimum hardware and software requirements. Game DVR on Windows 10 supports GeForce GT 610 which means this is compatible with the Xbox app.

Refer to
    Hardware requirements for Game DVR on Windows 10
    for your reference. The specifications listed on that page are the same with the Xbox app's requirements.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.
  8. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox App

Hey Tunika!

Sounds like the issue comes from the DVR portion of the app. Try the steps on the

game DVR on Xbox app
    page on our website and let us know if the issue persists!
  9. JustAnotherJay Win User

DVR Problems

Are you talking about Game DVR on your Xbox One or on the Windows 10 Xbox/Game Bar app?
Thema:

1. Xbox Windows 10 App - Game DVR problem - Similar Threads - Windows App Game

2. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  3. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.: This only happens with Steam games. I launches a different game through the Ubisoft launcher and had no audio issues. Whenever I launch ANY of my Steam games, audio from ALL sources completely...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  8. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  9. Windows 11 Dolby Atmos app with Xbox Controller 3.5mm headphones stuttering in games only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Dolby Atmos app with Xbox Controller 3.5mm headphones stuttering in games only: Windows 11 Xbox Controller connected via the xbox wireless adapter Headset connected via the controller's 3.5mm jack Dolby Atmos enabled for headphones There is audio stuttering in visually...
  10. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...