Xbox will turn on but won't go past the Green Xbox one screen

Discus and support Xbox will turn on but won't go past the Green Xbox one screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox will turn on but won't go past the Green Xbox one screen d54a75e0-ea5d-4a0f-a96f-9f9e1eb1e582 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dustin Williams2, May 29, 2023.

1. Xbox will turn on but won't go past the Green Xbox one screen

:)

Dustin Williams2, May 29, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Dustin. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please do the steps below in sequence to do a factory reset and let me know if it works:

- Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds.

- Plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the BIND button (the one you use to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note: If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

- You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should start and show the Troubleshooting screen

- Choose "reset this Xbox" and there you have an option to Keep Games and Apps (already downloaded) or to Remove Everything

Once that's done, let me know if it lets you access the Xbox dashboard.
  3. dup0c95902a-3097-428 Win User

Xbox wont boot past the first screen

My Xbox one won't go past the green screen can anyone apply some help please I wanna play my one but I can't cause this stupid green boot up screen
  4. Evankovich406 Win User

Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!

Me too. And I'm having major issue xbox won't go past green start screen.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

xbox won't go past green screen

Hey LethargicBear90! Check out the steps posted
    here
    . Post back and let me know how it goes!
  6. PugnaciousSaint Win User

Dashboard won't load!

My xbox one will go to green screen then turn black and won't do anything. 30 mins and still nothing. I've tried hard reset. Didn't work. Was just working earlier.
Thema:

1. Xbox will turn on but won't go past the Green Xbox one screen - Similar Threads - turn won't past

2. Xbox series s won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't turn on: I replaced the power cord and power supply also the fan and still won't turn on 7234e759-6528-46c0-b8db-966648941b0b
  3. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  4. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  5. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  6. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  7. My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on: The Xbox makes the startup sound when I press the button, but cuts out halfway through the sound and continues after. I already tried another power supply and it didn't help. I made a video on my...
  8. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  9. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  10. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...