Xbox will turn off unexpectedly

Discus and support Xbox will turn off unexpectedly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried all the troubleshooting and have even got the power supply replaced from my Xbox one S but it still will shut off in the middle of a game.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blake P, Feb 23, 2020.

  1. Blake P
    Blake P Guest

    Xbox will turn off unexpectedly


    I have tried all the troubleshooting and have even got the power supply replaced from my Xbox one S but it still will shut off in the middle of a game. Is there anything I can do or do I need a new Xbox.

    :)
     
    Blake P, Feb 23, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Esteban R Win User

    Xbox turns on then off instantly

  3. denis97g Win User

    Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?

  4. HUN Atomix Win User
  5. Chyrola Cuello Win User

    xbox turning off

  6. Embryosaurus Win User

    xbox 360 slim turning off

Thema:

Xbox will turn off unexpectedly

Loading...
  1. Xbox will turn off unexpectedly - Similar Threads - turn off unexpectedly

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  4. Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off: My Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off. When I press it (console off) it turns on but immediately shuts down but console will start. So if I hold in xbox button it starts...
  5. Xbox turns off all internet in my home

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox turns off all internet in my home: I’ve seen a few posts about this but nothing recent, just about whenever I turn my Xbox series X on it turns off the internet for my whole house and I need to reboot my router. My Xbox is...
  6. Can we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?: Seriously, why does the Xbox on-screen keyboard still pop up every time I type with a physical keyboard? It blocks chat boxes, interrupts gameplay, and is just annoying in games like Roblox,...
  7. Xbox “beeps” then turns off half a minute time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox “beeps” then turns off half a minute time: My Xbox one fully digital, sorta got hit on the top left of the fan (solid section) no external damage but when I press the power button it turns the light on, makes its startup sound and then...
  8. My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...: Hi guys, I have a problem with my Xbox console, what happens is that sometimes I play and it turns off, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem and I wanted to know the truth, I'm sad,...
  9. Why is my Xbox series s console turn on and off instantly without sound as well

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox series s console turn on and off instantly without sound as well: I have tried changing power cords with different outlets, I also tried different hdmi cords & finally I tried to go into safe mode and reset the console but still having the same issue....
  10. Xbox one turns off unexpectedly

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turns off unexpectedly: My xbox one turns off when I select a game to play. On any game, downloaded or disc. The initial game screen opens and then a few seconds later the console turns off. I have factory reset the...