Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby

Discus and support Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox One X (Alpha Build) has been turning off maybe once every other day. This is usually when I'm going to the home screen, or inside the guide. It... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrLeitungswasser, May 30, 2020.

1. Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby

My Xbox One X (Alpha Build) has been turning off maybe once every other day. This is usually when I'm going to the home screen, or inside the guide. It hasn't turned off while playing a game. A symptom of this happening, is I will lose all control, and the nexus light will give me sets of two flashes a few times, then shut down. When this happens, it's completely off, and not in standby.

Sometimes, when I'm turning it off (Not eco saver mode), the nexus light will flash for about five minutes before it actually turns off.

submitted by /u/MrLeitungswasser
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrLeitungswasser, May 30, 2020
  2. CalMrA Win User

Unable to navigate Xbox startup Troubleshooting message

Alright, the plot thickens. I turned the xbox off after trouble shooting for a while, and made this post. A solid hour after turning the xbox off, it randomly turned on and began updating. I was nowhere near the xbox, it did this without prompting. So I have no idea what happened.

Any ideas? thanks for anything
  3. RippenHarra Win User

Can Kinect 2 be turned off?

And in Lord dirts definition if its powered but off it can in all cases be turned on remotely which is not true. I never said a device was not receiving Power but If you turn it off in the non Stanby method than it cannot be activated remotely just like
    K2. You can turn the mic off the camera off and also the prompt for "kinect on" can be turned off. this means that if I was to turn my Xbox on these features would be off. Until I

1. Start a Skype call and it says would you like to turn your camera on " yes"

2. I go straight to the settings and turn on voice commands or chat mic or both.
  4. RippenHarra Win User

The kinect is a gimmick

No its off. Stanby or not. Dont unplug it. Wear and tear on the pins aswell
  5. CoryMedley Win User

Xbox one x turns off trying to play 2k games

It just turns off randomly and it's not hot either and I don't have any trouble out of any other games. I get no error messages at all.
  6. RobSup Win User

Rilevamento Hard Disk Esterno Xbox One X [Translation - Xbox One X external Hard Drive detection]

E' sempre connesso, solo che quando spengo l'xbox e poi la riaccendo non lo rileva automaticamente, devo togliere il cavo dala presa USB e rimetterla. Non è che c'é qualche impostazione da settare per quanto riguarda le porte USB della console?

In realt quando la spengo va in stanby non è spenta completamente.

------

[Mod Translation - It 'always connected, only when I turn off the xbox and then the on again does not detect it automatically, I have to remove the cable from the USB socket and put it back.
    Is not there any setting to be set regarding the USB ports of the console?

Actually when I turn it off in stanby it's not turned off completely.]
Thema:

Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby

1. Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby - Similar Threads - randomly turn off

2. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  3. Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games: Playing games like Hell let loose, Forza Motorsport, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I can rule out overheating. It is well ventilated and a new console. Did a hard reset and any other recommendations....
  4. Xbox series s turns off randomly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s turns off randomly: Hello i just get an xbox series s seconde hand 2days ago and yesterday i was playing like 4-5hours and then while im playing fifa the s freezes and the controller start blinking and then shutdown...
  5. How do I stop my Xbox controller from randomly turning off when a headset is plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my Xbox controller from randomly turning off when a headset is plugged into...: My Xbox controller turns off intermittently while playing COD and any other game. This only happens when a headset is plugged into the 3.5mm jack and most of the time in party chat. This was...
  6. Xbox series S turning off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S turning off randomly: For the past few months my Xbox series S has been turning off randomly. Sometimes when I’m playing a game and sometimes when I’m just watching YouTube. It’s even happened when I’ve been sat at the...
  7. Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly: Whenever I play NBA 2K24 on my XBox one, it shuts off my console randomly. Is that an issue with the game, because it only happens when I play that game. Is there a way to fix it because I want to...
  8. My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f
  9. i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...: xbox series x/s controller i have this problem which it’s always disconnecting random times but when it disconnects it vibrates then it connects sometimes it keeps doing it like every min. But...
  10. My Xbox Series X randomly turns off when playing certain games

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X randomly turns off when playing certain games: Hi I bought my Xbox series X around a year ago now and it worked fine for the first few months but all of a sudden when playing games like fortnite or cod my Xbox just completely shuts off it’s...