Xbox will not link with EA> More Details Below.

Discus and support Xbox will not link with EA> More Details Below. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I managed to get my hands on an Xbox Series X and installed a few EA games; all of the EA games has a pop-up with a QR code saying that credentials... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alfonso Linaes, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Xbox will not link with EA> More Details Below.

So I managed to get my hands on an Xbox Series X and installed a few EA games; all of the EA games has a pop-up with a QR code saying that credentials have expired blah blah blah so I needed to reset them. I scan the QR code, change my password, turn off my Xbox and start the game again, but nothing came Qr code same process.

What I've done so far:

1) Reset the EA password

2) Deleted and Reinstalled said game.

3) Logged out of my Microsoft account on Xbox and signed back in.

4) Tried directly signing into my EA account using the Xbox option (an error pops up see below) Password is reset once again. Same results.

Xbox will not link with EA> More Details Below. [​IMG]

On the EA side of things, I've googled and spent a lot of time searching but alas no help.

1) reset the password multiple times.

Now here is where it gets interesting, I found out you can check and see your connections (see below)

Xbox will not link with EA> More Details Below. [​IMG]

and poof no XBOX ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO IT: the SAME EMAIL IS USED FOR ALL ACCOUNTS BOTH FOR EA AND MICROSOFT LIVE. Same thing will be posted on EA help forums as well.

:)

Alfonso Linaes, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

you will have to go through EA support, Microsoft has no way of seeing the connections or dealing with them as they are on EA side.
  3. Alfonso Linaes Win User

I forgot to mention that VPN can be a pain in the butt and may result in a social connection error code, but I guarantee you there is no VPN or firewall blocking.
  4. Alfonso Linaes Win User

I know it’s an EA issue but it was worth a shot to check in here as well.EA just sucks. Just was hoping to see if anyone else had the same issue and could possibly help.
  5. DarthEric4817 Win User

In-depth Mass Effect 3 E3 Analysis

Thank you for the link. I'm sure far more details will be linked during the actual EA Press Conference. It should be incredible.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Synchronisation with Microsoft Solitaire Collection

You might be able to get a little more detailed help over on the Casual Games Community at the link below.

https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
Thema:

1. Xbox will not link with EA> More Details Below. - Similar Threads - link EA> More

2. Why does EA link not work !?!?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does EA link not work !?!?!: So I am sick to the back teeth with EA, I pay for the service through my Gamepass account and can't access it as apparently it can only be linked to an account for once in its lifetime yet I have...
  3. I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.: I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends, However I cant access the Xbox live account anymore because I deactivated the Yahoo email associated with...
  4. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  5. Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...: So, my son has a valid EA account with a verified mail address, but we can not link to his xbox. According to EA there is another EA account already linked to his account, under his gamertag but...
  6. Change the linked EA Account for EA Play with Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change the linked EA Account for EA Play with Gamepass: Hello, I am trying to link my XBOX Gamepass account with an existing EA account. Logged into XBOX and starting the EA App I get an "404 something went wrong". Logging into my EA account and...
  7. Xbox account linked to a rambler.ru EA account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account linked to a rambler.ru EA account: I wanted to link my xbox account to my EA account and it said that my account is linked to a account with a rumbler.ru account and i can't link it. Can it be unlinked?...
  8. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...: Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but...
  9. Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?

in XboX Insiders
    Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?: I've recently discovered when trying to play an EA game through Gamepass ultimate on my PC that my Xbox account was already linked to a very old and forgotten about EA account (probably created on...
  10. How can I to link a new account of EA to my gamepass membership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I to link a new account of EA to my gamepass membership?: Mi account has been hacked, I can use my gamepass account and play the games of XBOX and ubisoft conect; the problem is, someone linked his EA account to my Gamepass account and now I can't play...