为什么我无法切换Xbox账号地区? [Why can't I switch the Xbox account region?]
Discus and support 为什么我无法切换Xbox账号地区? [Why can't I switch the Xbox account region?] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 我想将我的xbox账户切换到美国,可是在Xbox.com上老是切换不成功,我已经超过三个月没有切换过账户,年龄也符合要求,为什么就是切换不了??? [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fengshenCN, May 5, 2022.
Thema:
为什么我无法切换Xbox账号地区? [Why can't I switch the Xbox account region?]
Loading...
-
为什么我无法切换Xbox账号地区? [Why can't I switch the Xbox account region?] - Similar Threads - 为什么我无法切换Xbox账号地区 Why can't
-
September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200) Feel... -
September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...