为什么我无法切换Xbox账号地区? [Why can't I switch the Xbox account region?]

Discus and support 为什么我无法切换Xbox账号地区? [Why can't I switch the Xbox account region?] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 我想将我的xbox账户切换到美国,可是在Xbox.com上老是切换不成功,我已经超过三个月没有切换过账户,年龄也符合要求,为什么就是切换不了??? [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fengshenCN, May 5, 2022.

1. fengshenCN
    fengshenCN Guest

我想将我的xbox账户切换到美国,可是在Xbox.com上老是切换不成功,我已经超过三个月没有切换过账户,年龄也符合要求,为什么就是切换不了???

[THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST]

I want to switch my Xbox account to the United States, but in the Xbox.com always switch unsuccessfully, I have not switched accounts for more than three months, the age is also in line with the requirements, why can't I switch???

:)

fengshenCN, May 5, 2022
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

[助理正在使用翻译应用程序。请注意,可能会出现语法错误和语法不正确的情况]

好风神CN,

欢迎来到 Xbox 社区论坛。感谢您今天与我们分享您的关注,我们希望一切顺利。

如果您不居住在美国,则 法将您的区域切换到美国。如果您的地址和帐单信息以及位置与您尝试切换到的区域不匹配,则切换将失败。

如果 打算移居美国,请访问我们的支持文 如何更新 的 Microsoft 帐户,如果 要移动到新的国家或地区。

我们期待您的回复。请通过选择“此响应是否有帮助?”旁边的“是”或“否”来告知我们这些建议是否有帮助。如果此回复回答了您的问题,请选择它作为“答案”。此外,如果有任何误解或需要澄清,请回复此回复。

真诚地

XBF – Evie

Xbox 客户成功经理

微软社区

----------------------

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello fengshenCN,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

You cannot switch your region to the United States if you do not live in the United States. If your address and billing information and location does not match the region you are trying to switch to, then the switch will be unsuccessful.

If you are planning to move to the United States, please visit our support article on how to update your Microsoft account if you are moving to a new country or region.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know if these suggestions help by selecting “Yes” or “No” next to “Was this response helpful?”. If this response answered your question, please select it as the “Answer”. Additionally, if there is any misunderstanding or clarification needed, please reply to this response.

Sincerely,

XBF – Evie

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. J.Macmillan Win User

如何在Win10电脑上兑换代码 [How to redeem code on a WIN10 computer]

然鹅作为一个成年人,我并不明白为什么自己的账户是个儿童账户。。。

[Translate - However, as an adult, I don’t understand why my account is a children’s account.
    . .]
  4. Phantomyin Win User

我的账号无法登陆xbox live [Translate] My account can't log on to xbox live

并不是软件冲突,现在所用账号 法登陆之后,我重新注册了另一个微软账号,新的账号登陆XBOXLIVE没有任何问题。

现在这个账号可以在网页上登录,只有在进行游戏或者使用XBOX Console Companion的时候出现问题,我想应该是我的账号本身发生了什么问题

[Translation - It's not a software conflict. Now that I can't log in, I re-registered another Microsoft account. There is no problem with the new account login to XBOXLIVE. Now this account can log in on the webpage. Only when playing games or using
    XBOX Console Companion, I think it should be a problem with my account itself.]
  5. Lyy7512 Win User

xbox讲述人无法关闭,windows讲述人关闭后,游戏内依旧有讲述人[The xbox narrator cannot be closed. After the windows narrator is closed, there are still narrators in the game]

是不是应该去检查一下 的xbox账户设置,说不定 的账号开了某些辅助功能,这也就说明了为什么只有 的账号自动启用讲述人

[Translation - Should you check your xbox account settings, maybe your account has some accessibility features, which explains why only your account automatically enables Narrator]
  6. olddisk Win User

为什么我无法购买Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit [Translation: Why can't I buy Need for Speed ™ Hot Pursuit]

我也想知道为什么?

[Translation: I would also like to know why?]
Thema:

1. 为什么我无法切换Xbox账号地区? [Why can't I switch the Xbox account region?] - Similar Threads - 为什么我无法切换Xbox账号地区 Why can't

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. Xbox X controller no longer pairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X controller no longer pairs.: My Xbox ONE X controller no longer pairs to my console. It seems to be since it updated 14/04. I have tried all troubleshooting suggested and still doesn't work. It's not interference as was fine...
  6. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  7. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  8. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240421-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240421-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240421-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240421-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]