xbox weekly quests: we happy few

Discus and support xbox weekly quests: we happy few in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why would select weekly xbox quests not be possible via PC? I have Ultimate game pass for both PC and my xbox. Most quests can be achieved on PC if the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by grozzur, Aug 17, 2020.

  1. grozzur
    grozzur Guest

    xbox weekly quests: we happy few


    Why would select weekly xbox quests not be possible via PC? I have Ultimate game pass for both PC and my xbox. Most quests can be achieved on PC if the game is available in PC version. For example this week We Happy Few cannot be accomplished through PC
    only on xbox. So frustrating when there does not seem to be any consistency.

    :)
     
    grozzur, Aug 17, 2020
    #1
  2. Stvo62 Win User

    We Few, We Happy Few...

    ill add you. i just reset my campaign data so i need to do the whole thing over 4 player(we few we happy few was glitched)
  3. ViperousAmoeba Win User

    We Few, We Happy Few...

    This issue has come up before. Most people just replayed the first mission, some people had to replay the last mission. Thats as much as I know about it. If that doesn't help I'd try gearsforums.epicgames.com
  4. RoninhoM2906 Win User

    We Happy Few

    Thanks for telling this to others users
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    We Happy Few

    I’ve read mostly mediocre to bad reviews. I’ll definitely wait for a deep sale before I buy it.
  6. Saeleth Win User

    We Happy Few

    Thanks! I am absolutely loving the game, I'm happy to see others are as well!! 😀
Thema:

xbox weekly quests: we happy few

Loading...
  1. xbox weekly quests: we happy few - Similar Threads - weekly quests happy

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  8. Why don't the Rewards Quests work in the Android Xbox Beta app once a week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why don't the Rewards Quests work in the Android Xbox Beta app once a week?: I try to complete the rewards tasks in the Android app every day, but at least once a week I can't access the tasks even though the notification is displayed.This problem occurs in both the beta...
  9. About to lose my 32 week streak on Xbox quest because of awful app

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    About to lose my 32 week streak on Xbox quest because of awful app: I'm supposed to be achievement hunting on the weekly quest and I got four achievements and it didn't register! Also The Witcher 3 quest doesn't register my achievements as well as the achieve more...
  10. Game Pass Quest for July 2-16 not showing 1st week progress

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quest for July 2-16 not showing 1st week progress: I was just checking the status of my progress in the current Game Pass Quest on the web page and it showed no progress in terms of the Play any Game Pass game for 60 minutes, 3 days in a row. I...