Xbox webpage keeps going to US Website!
Discus and support Xbox webpage keeps going to US Website! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have £25 (GDP) with my Xbox account, or so it says. I've been trying for a while now to work out how I spend it, so I decided today to buy Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrBillboard, Apr 5, 2014.
Thema:
Xbox webpage keeps going to US Website!
Loading...
-
Xbox webpage keeps going to US Website! - Similar Threads - webpage keeps going
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.
in XboX InsidersXbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the... -
Why am i being kicked out of the Minecraft webpage when i try to login in.
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy am i being kicked out of the Minecraft webpage when i try to login in.: So i have been trying to login into the Minecraft webpage cause my friends where not able to join my realm. so i went to the webpage and logged into my account through Microsoft and its putting me... -
I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...
in XboX InsidersI clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...: Hope this helps. submitted by /u/6ar9r [link] [comments] -
prism launcher authentication error, plus webpage keeps auto refreshing after signing in
in XBoX Accessibilityprism launcher authentication error, plus webpage keeps auto refreshing after signing in: when I try to log into the Prism Launcher for minecraft with this microsoft account, it keeps on giving me this error (I think I inserted an image, but I don't see it in the post creation screen).... -
Microsoft webpage error for Minecraft sign in
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft webpage error for Minecraft sign in: I Am on Nintendo switch and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account and when I type the code in on the remote connect webpage it asks for the code I type the code in, it asks for the code it... -
Xbox Support Feedback button goes to Reddit, not an official Microsoft/Xbox webpage
in XBoX on WindowsXbox Support Feedback button goes to Reddit, not an official Microsoft/Xbox webpage: I was talking to a human agent at Xbox Support regarding an issue, and while he could not help me with my issue, he suggested I try the 'Feedback' link at the bottom of the support.xbox.com page....