Xbox was automatically turning on and loading into a game and it keeps making a beep sound.

Discus and support Xbox was automatically turning on and loading into a game and it keeps making a beep sound. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The game disc was in, so I removed the disc and it still made the beep sound every about 5 seconds but it didn’t turn on automatically, I unplugged the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_CharrkAttack_, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Xbox was automatically turning on and loading into a game and it keeps making a beep sound.

The game disc was in, so I removed the disc and it still made the beep sound every about 5 seconds but it didn’t turn on automatically, I unplugged the power and it stopped beeping, should I do anything else or just plug it back in when I get home from work.

submitted by /u/_CharrkAttack_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_CharrkAttack_, Dec 5, 2022
  2. theNWHC Win User

250 gb slim beeping! randomly turns on off wtf!

no not a fluorescent to be found in the house. trying to play borderlands 2 right now, it was loading the main screen beeped turned off then beeped again.

I turned it back on and it had reset to 480p i changed back to 720 and am now 10 minutes into the game but it keeps beeping every minute or so with a sort of da-link sound?
  3. gds1972 Win User

Xbox One is unplugged - but still keeps making the turn on beep sound???

Hi

If you have unplugged the console then after a few moments any remaining power in the console should dissipate fairly quickly and there should be no chance of any noise coming from the console. If after a few minutes the noise is still happening then I would
    also check to make sure the noise is not coming from something else in your home.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Xbox One is unplugged - but still keeps making the turn on beep sound???

Hi there Chloecannotfly, thanks for reaching out.

To check, are you enrolled in the Insider Preview program?

In addition to what gds1972 mentioned, you may also want to try a
    soft factory reset
    of your Xbox One console. Any changes with this experience after this?
  5. Co0lie Win User

Xbox one turning off unexpectedly.

Yes i just hear the sound of the Xbox one when it turns on it ''beeps'' then after it ''beeps'' again and turn off. I was playing lately today on it, and it just ''beeps' turn off while i was playing....

still any solution?
  6. rcizzle Win User

Kinect won't beep when turning on

The xbox works great. There are no problems with playing games or getting to the dashboard etc. The only problem I am experiencing is that when I first bought the Kinect it would would make a "beep" sound to show that it was turning on or off. For whatever
    reason that sound has stopped.
Thema:

Xbox was automatically turning on and loading into a game and it keeps making a beep sound.

1. Xbox was automatically turning on and loading into a game and it keeps making a beep sound. - Similar Threads - was automatically turning

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  4. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  5. Xbox one X turns on automatically with no signal on tv and fans spinning at highest speed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X turns on automatically with no signal on tv and fans spinning at highest speed...: Hi, I recently bought a faulty xbox one X thinking it was an easy fix but it turns out it has more than one issue. problem 1 It turns on automatically when i plug the power cable into the...
  6. Does Xbox One automatically turn on when a game update is needed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox One automatically turn on when a game update is needed?: Does Xbox one automatically turn on when a game update is needed? 73df773e-6b78-4ca6-9688-e1c08179cddd
  7. How to turn on my TV automatically by turning on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn on my TV automatically by turning on my xbox: Im trying to use the CEC option so when i turn on my xbox, my tv turns on as well. JVC isnt listen in the tv brands, so i entered it. None of the signals they sent to turn the volume up worked, so...
  8. Xbox turn off automatic when i turn on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn off automatic when i turn on my xbox: Hi, Some time my xbox will turn off automatic when i turn on my xbox, But i try to turn on my xbox again all thing will be normal. Is this power supply issue? i got try to send warranty but i...
  9. I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...: I am a part of the xbox insider update program, so, is this something new being tested? If so, why would they force us to "save energy"?? Whatever the case, can someone help me make it so my...
  10. My Xbox Series X headset automatically turns on my console. Does anyone know how I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X headset automatically turns on my console. Does anyone know how I can...: Sometimes I just need to use them on my PC via Bluetooth, but when I turn them on, the Xbox also turns on. I have searched many websites trying to find an answer to solve this problem, but I...