Xbox warranty

Discus and support Xbox warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i’m planing on claiming the warranty on my xbox that i’ve had for 3 months as i’ve been having some issues. What i’m wondering is what will they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Josh Smith4, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Josh Smith4
    Josh Smith4 Guest

Xbox warranty

i’m planing on claiming the warranty on my xbox that i’ve had for 3 months as i’ve been having some issues. What i’m wondering is what will they replace it with? a brand new one or refurbished. if it’s refurbished do they still last as long and reach the same standards as a new one?

p.s idk what’s happening with my xbox it’s light is just pulsing and turning on randomly i’ve already tried everything to fix it not including opening it up and taking a look inside

:)

Josh Smith4, Mar 22, 2023
  2. greg_window10_instal Win User

My control is broken

Rosenbatman,

It's my understanding that controllers (and other Xbox accessories) are only warrantied for 90 days, "Product Warranty: Xbox One console"
    . You should be able to check the current warranty status at "Xbox warranty information" . However, it is possible that if you purchased
    the controller with a credit card it may still be covered by an extended warranty through them. If this is the case, I would recommend contacting your credit card company directly.

support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/console-kinect-warranty

support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/xbox-warranty-information

SA
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

XBox One HDMI Stop Sending Signal

Hi, after a service repair the Xbox comes with a 90 day warranty, if all else fails please hurry and request the Xbox be looked at again.

What is my warranty after my console or Kinect is serviced?

We provide a post-service warranty. The length of the warranty depends on whether the service was in warranty or out of warranty:

•In-warranty service: If your Xbox console or Kinect sensor was serviced within the original warranty period (free repair), you receive either the balance of your original warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer.

•Out-of-warranty service: If your Xbox console or Kinect sensor was serviced outside of the original warranty period (paid repair), your serviced product has a 90-day warranty.
  4. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

The X1's standard warranty

The warranty for the console is for one year and accessories is for 90 days. If you purchased the "complete for Xbox" within 45 days of buying your Xbox one the warranty is for 3 years.

support.xbox.com/.../warranty-faq
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

unwarrentied console question

Hope this help :

What is my warranty after my console is serviced?

We provide a post-service warranty for serviced consoles. The length of the warranty depends on whether the service was in-warranty or out-of-warranty as follows:

In-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console was serviced within the original warranty period (free repair), you receive either the balance of your original warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer.

Out-of-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console was serviced out of the original warranty period (paid repair), your serviced console will have a 90-day warranty
    Check this link if you have more doubts:

support.xbox.com/.../warranty-faq
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox warranty

You'll need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Xbox warranty

1. Xbox warranty - Similar Threads - warranty

2. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  5. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  6. Design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab warranty: I have a custom design lab elite series 2 with an unresponsive bumper and I'm unsure of what will happen when I send it in. Will it be repaired or will it be replaced? And if it's replaced will it...
  7. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  8. Xbox will not power on 3 months after repaired and now stating “Out of Warranty”!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not power on 3 months after repaired and now stating “Out of Warranty”!: I have an Xbox Series “S” that died under its 1 year warranty. We received the unit back repaired and within a few months the unit once again died and we are now being told the unit is out of...
  9. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  10. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...