XBOX VR

Discus and support XBOX VR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to say that, the PS VR is one of the best VRs in existence. I have recently tried one but want a VR for XBOX and compatible for Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by USSY7861, Oct 20, 2017.

1. USSY7861
    USSY7861 Guest

XBOX VR

I would like to say that, the PS VR is one of the best VRs in existence. I have recently tried one but want a VR for XBOX and compatible for Forza Motorsport 7. I am writing to say please can you start thinking about making this VR and a cheap price that
    everyone will by it and make it a successful product. Thank you and please take my thoughts into a discussion.

:)

USSY7861, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Paul1708
    Paul1708 Guest
    Xbox One s

Nothing has changed if you liked xbox in the past with out vR then that is still the case so microsoft not doing VR shouldnt make any differnce too you. However that said just because there not doing anything for VR right now doesnyt mean that they wont
    in the furtre. I cant see xbox ever making a VR headset but what i can see is a xbox app on other VR headsets that will let you plkay your xbox games some with VR patches.

Paul1708, Oct 20, 2017
  3. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    VR for XBox

Personally I think MS should keep VR away from Xbox, for now, once the technology gets to a point where we can have a fully immersive experience with VR with in games like Halo instead of the VR feeling like a sales gimmick, then VR should come to Xbox.

LegoNinja187, Oct 20, 2017
  4. XBOX VR

Hi there,

The best place for feedback and suggestions is the User Feedback site
    here
    so the right people can see it that can do something with it.

Mistress Sara, Oct 20, 2017
  5. yessss !!! I have a PSVR and its absolutely INCREDIBLE! plz make Xbox VR happen for us !!

ExcellentxEddie, Mar 15, 2018
  6. I totally agree! Last night I played PS VR for the first time and I can say it was absolutely the best thing I've seen on a console. I specifically bought the xbox one x for the future release of VR on the world's most powerful console. It seems Microsoft
    really don't care about xbox users and are only bothered about PC users which is absolutely not on. The lack of VR support for the One X has really put me off Microsoft and I'm genuinely going to bin the xbox and get a playstation purely for VR. Bad move in
    my eyes from Xbox, a complete missed opportunity and I imagine I after all I've seen online it seems I'm not the only one to think that. Pull your finger out Microsoft and listen to the people that spent a fortune on your consoles!!!!!!!!!!!

SquidgyPepper17, Aug 24, 2018
  7. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    The PSVR is a great piece of kit I agree. However sales are the driving force behind any business and as things stand I suspect that an Xbox VR just wouldn't generate enough revenue for Microsoft.

Sony took something of a gamble with the PSVR and whilst it has what I'd call a modest user base of around 2 million units sold that hardly a huge amount. VR is still in it's infancy, many of the PSVR titles are sketchy to say the least although playing
    Resident Evil 7 in VR is something to behold. There are lots of good titles and lots of really poor ones too.

Taking into account the issue of motion sickness then VR isn't for everyone and going back to my previous statement there just isn't enough money in VR right now for Microsoft to take a leap into VR on Xbox I believe.

On a personal level I'd rather do without VR on Xbox than for it to become a reality and then go the way of Kinect with little to no support and end up with another piece of hardware sitting around pretty much useless.

EggsBoxJuan, Nov 1, 2018
  8. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox VR soon?

The xbox one generation is not getting VR maybe the next generation xbox consoles get VR but there are no plans for xbox VR at this moment
  9. mistercreeper26 Win User

Vr/ Vrchat

xbox doesnt support vr and vr chat is not available on xbox
  10. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Xbox Series X VR support?

I doubt that no one is asking for VR games, that's a bold statement. I would welcome VR to xbox if it's possible, there are tons of xbox games that would look great with VR.
  11. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

VR on console & Pc?

I would be nice to have VR on Xbox. there would be more competition in VR, witch could make VR better then it is now. VR could die off, but you never know until it happens.
  12. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Beat sabers and VR

Can’t wait to see VR on Xbox. a VR set and a PC that can run all VR games is an expense that I can’t afford.
Thema:

XBOX VR