Xbox voice control keeps opening apps while im talking to friends using my kinect.

Discus and support Xbox voice control keeps opening apps while im talking to friends using my kinect. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was in the middle of a game of Fortnite talking to my teammate, and xbox kinect opened a app, and then my game closed, how do i stop xbox kinect's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adrian Frost, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Adrian Frost
    Adrian Frost Guest

Xbox voice control keeps opening apps while im talking to friends using my kinect.

I was in the middle of a game of Fortnite talking to my teammate, and xbox kinect opened a app, and then my game closed, how do i stop xbox kinect's voice control from doing this?

:)

Adrian Frost, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Adrian Frost,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved, but if you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Adrian Frost Win User

• Is this happening only to a specific games only? Mostly the games that use voice chat.
    • When did the issue started? About a year ago
    • Can you check the Kenict sensor if there is no issues?
    • Any error message that you can send to us through screenshot?
    Its not crashing or anything, its not a error, its just voice control mishearing me and thinking im saying something when im talking to my teammate.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Adrian Frost,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Adrian Frost Win User

what happened is voice control opened up another game and closed fortnite on my xbox, i was in the middle of playing it and boom, it just closed with no pre warning. i must of said something to my teammate and voice control misheard me.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Where is the Kinect located? Are you sending chat through your TV speakers?
Thema:

1. Xbox voice control keeps opening apps while im talking to friends using my kinect. - Similar Threads - voice control keeps

2. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  3. Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?: This problem started a week ago out of no where. I can only hear background sounds and little to no voices or footsteps. I have cleaned out my headset jack, tried my headset on another device...
  4. Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...: we have tried joining the party using a laptop and the xbox application. we have also tried to use discord to be in a party but we are still not able to get their voice chat in the stream....
  5. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  6. Discord voice chat cutting mic out?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...
  7. How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.: So recently I got a new wireless headset and when I stream on Twitch my voice audio doesn't come through but everyone else in the Xbox party you can hear. I think it could be because I have a...
  8. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  9. My new Xbox series x controller won’t produce game sound and only voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox series x controller won’t produce game sound and only voice chat: Was starting up my new Xbox today and I set it all up, I get to talking with my mate in the voice chat and that’s all fine but when I go to play my game there’s no game sound and when I try...
  10. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...