Xbox Voice Control and the Latest Update.

Discus and support Xbox Voice Control and the Latest Update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In the Fall 2017 Update it seems like Voice control was over simplified to the point of unusable. There is literally no use for the kinect at all.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oscar219 Tyler, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Xbox Voice Control and the Latest Update.

In the Fall 2017 Update it seems like Voice control was over simplified to the point of unusable. There is literally no use for the kinect at all.

This was not a good update at all. The way the Dashboard looks, The oversized fonts, the glow effects in selections, the fact I cant say "Xbox Select" and the way that Guide functions now is horrible.

I would like like an option to rollback this update to the previous version as it was easier to use and more pleasing to the eye.

:)

Oscar219 Tyler, Oct 20, 2017
  2. There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

The latest update patch notes mention continued improvements to the Kinect's voice commands and motion controls - that means 2 things: (1) they're definitely working on it & (2) it WILL get better. Xbox Voice Control and the Latest Update. ;)

Galactic Geek, Oct 20, 2017
  3. TENNEY1224
    TENNEY1224 Guest
    Xbox one voice commands, or lack there of

Since the latest update, I can no longer use my Kinect to navigate and control my apps like I used to. This is a problem because I rely on these hands free voice commands, and I can't be the only one. It's the biggest reason i purchased the Xbox one over the
    PS4. I am paralyzed from the shoulders down, so using a controller is not really an option. What was the reason for consistently taking away more and more of the voice controls?

TENNEY1224, Oct 20, 2017
  4. onyx024
    onyx024 Guest

I couldnt agree more with the voice commands! I can get to the friends menu but cant expand the menu, also cant invite friends to party anymore by voice.

Kind of sucks! Hopefully they look into this in the future.

onyx024, Oct 22, 2017
  5. onyx024 Win User

I couldnt agree more with the voice commands! I can get to the friends menu but cant expand the menu, also cant invite friends to party anymore by voice.

Kind of sucks! Hopefully they look into this in the future.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

The latest update patch notes mention continued improvements to the Kinect's voice commands and motion controls - that means 2 things: (1) they're definitely working on it & (2) it WILL get better. ;)
  7. Jedi SLEEPAH Win User

console dash update

8. zmaster2XXX Win User

Constantly lost connection with gamepads

Are the controllers updated to the latest software? https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter
  9. J.R.G. Win User

"That's AMAZING! Microsoft went all out..."

With the latest 1405 update, gestures and voice commands are running even smoother.

Peace, J.R.
Thema:

1. Xbox Voice Control and the Latest Update. - Similar Threads - Voice Control Latest

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  5. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  6. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  7. Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?: This problem started a week ago out of no where. I can only hear background sounds and little to no voices or footsteps. I have cleaned out my headset jack, tried my headset on another device...
  8. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  9. My new Xbox series x controller won’t produce game sound and only voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox series x controller won’t produce game sound and only voice chat: Was starting up my new Xbox today and I set it all up, I get to talking with my mate in the voice chat and that’s all fine but when I go to play my game there’s no game sound and when I try...
  10. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...