Xbox Video not updating its epsiodes It has been a week already and still nothing

Discus and support Xbox Video not updating its epsiodes It has been a week already and still nothing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Season pass for How I met your Mother and Pretty Little Liars and still nothing. I am not sure if or when it will be updated I had the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spidog1, Jan 11, 2014.

1. spidog1
    spidog1 Guest

Xbox Video not updating its epsiodes It has been a week already and still nothing

I bought a Season pass for How I met your Mother and Pretty Little Liars and still nothing. I am not sure if or when it will be updated I had the same problem with Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead when I bought a Season pass for them . Can anyone help

:)

spidog1, Jan 11, 2014
  2. TH Diehard
    TH Diehard Guest
    Rewards Points Issue

Hi I am having trouble with my rewards account. It is not updating my points. It has been like a week and nothing has updated.

TH Diehard, Jan 11, 2014
  3. The Walking Dead Season 3 Pass error

Unic0rnPoacher....It worked for this weeks episode 12 but last week I tried the same thing and it didn't work. I still can't stream or download some of my previous epsiodes including some from seasons 1 & 2. Xbox Video has some serious issues...ever since
    they switched from Zune. I'll most likely switch to Amazon or iTunes next season. The episodes are always ready for download 1st thing the next morning after it aired.

Phil Phenomenal, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Phil Phenomenal Win User

The Walking Dead Season 3 Pass error

Unic0rnPoacher....It worked for this weeks episode 12 but last week I tried the same thing and it didn't work. I still can't stream or download some of my previous epsiodes including some from seasons 1 & 2. Xbox Video has some serious issues...ever since
    they switched from Zune. I'll most likely switch to Amazon or iTunes next season. The episodes are always ready for download 1st thing the next morning after it aired.
  5. DiehardNugs1 Win User

Not detecting hard drive after recent update

Is there still no update on when this will be resolved? It has now been 3 weeks and there is still nothing. what a joke.
  6. PatrykWielgus Win User

I turned on my xbox and the first thing i see is a system update so i update and tells me theirs a problem and because of this, i cant use my xbox or even go on the home screen or anything

Ihiya, ive tried to do an offline update at my mates house and it didn't work, and ive tried connecting to their internet and update but still nothing, its been weeks since ive been unable to use my xbox. When will xbox fix this!
  7. JodyCloutier Win User

amazon prime

I switched my region to U.S. rebooted the xbox, found and Installed the app, switched region back to Canada rebooted then logged in to the app. I have no idea if its going to continue to work and / or be updated but its there for now. Amazon Prime Video
    has been in Canada now a year and still no Xbox App in the Canada store. This is getting stupid already.
  8. kylebaker0 Win User

IVORY KING WHERE IS ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant see the DLC anywhere! recently updated with watchdogs DLC added but still no dark souls! its already been been a week later than planed, why isn't it up??
Thema:

1. Xbox Video not updating its epsiodes It has been a week already and still nothing - Similar Threads - Video updating epsiodes

2. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  3. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  4. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X): Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other...
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Xbox one X no video - is it possible to update the firmware with USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X no video - is it possible to update the firmware with USB?: Hi there, I have an Xbox one X (that has been barely used) that has stopped displaying video. I can still hear Xbox / menu noises so it still works. I remember everything being fine the last time...
  7. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  8. After software update no video displays

in XBoX on Consoles
    After software update no video displays: After software update no video displays. Replaced hdmi cable, tried a different working hdmi port on the tv, and tried starting in low resolution mode. Nothing works. Xbox light comes on, o video...
  9. Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023: Since the update this week both netflix and prime video no longer launch. When you click on them literally nothing happens, the app doesn't even try to open. They were both working just before the...
  10. Video and Display issue after updat on 6/18/18.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video and Display issue after updat on 6/18/18.: 9Hi. So i need help with a video/display issue on my xbox one s. Got it from my cousin who said it was fine before he gave it to me. There is some type of pixelation issue going on. Here are some...