Xbox version of the hobbit

Discus and support Xbox version of the hobbit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love the old xbox version of the hobbit. It is not made for Xbox 1. Is there a similar game for Xbox 1? Not lego. I do not like lego but miss the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SilverShadowKD, Jan 2, 2018.

  1. Xbox version of the hobbit


    I love the old xbox version of the hobbit. It is not made for Xbox 1. Is there a similar game for Xbox 1? Not lego. I do not like lego but miss the original version. I don't play much but very much enjoyed it

    Thanks

    :)
     
    SilverShadowKD, Jan 2, 2018
    #1
  2. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    Error 803c0008

    The issue for The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Extended Version should be resolved later this evening.
     
    airmattdog, Jan 2, 2018
    #2
  3. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    smartglass Inhalt

    Yes, you are correct. The SmartGlass version of The Hobbit is not available in Austria currently.
     
    airmattdog, Jan 2, 2018
    #3
  4. airmattdog Win User

    smartglass Inhalt

    Yes, you are correct. The SmartGlass version of The Hobbit is not available in Austria currently.
  5. airmattdog Win User

    Error 803c0008

    The issue for The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Extended Version should be resolved later this evening.
  6. Amy Milligan1 Win User

    is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox series x

    see i had bought the lego hobbit video-game on disc last week but when i asked at the cash desk of where i was going to buy it i asked if the game would work on xbox series x and i was told no so i never got it in the end so the disc version of lego the hobbit will work on xbox series x correct ?
  7. SgtBattleaxe Win User

    Ya know they need to make a LOTR game using this type of gameplay!!

    [quote user="OR3GONIZ3D"]

    Skyrim doesn't have Hobbits or Dwarves though...

    [/quote]

    Heh, my thoughts exactly. I was gonna say Hobbits but didn't want to open up a can of worms. lol LOTR seems quite a bit different to me altogether, even besides that. There IS LOTRO, the mmo. I played that for a little bit. I would love it for the xbox 360
    (single or multiplayer version)!
  8. Fellicheck Win User

    smartglass Inhalt

    I start smartglass open the film and choose play on xbox ... i dont see any content in smartglass but i have seen that in other countrys a special smart glass version from the hobbit will be selled .... could it be that this films are not available in the
    austrian market
Thema:

Xbox version of the hobbit

Loading...
  1. Xbox version of the hobbit - Similar Threads - version hobbit

  2. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  3. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  5. Palworld insider update preview version

    in XboX Insiders
    Palworld insider update preview version: I’m curious as to what version the palworld update preview is, is it the 1.0 update or is it something different? submitted by /u/WrathOfTheDemons [link] [comments]
  6. which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?

    in XboX Insiders
    which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?: which version of xbox series x have the best graphics? xbox series x digital? xbox series x galaxy? submitted by /u/Difficult_Culture781 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I update to an official version?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I update to an official version?: It turns out my console was enrolled in the program and was understandably experiencing crashes in a specific game, so I wanted to opt out. I installed the app, removed my device as instructed,...
  8. Error e101 xbox one fat no se mucho pero investigue y es que tengo una version insider y me...

    in XboX Insiders
    Error e101 xbox one fat no se mucho pero investigue y es que tengo una version insider y me...: Help submitted by /u/Intelligent-Name8656 [link] [comments]
  9. Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??

    in XboX Insiders
    Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??: Trying to play my saved game from fc25 Xbox version on series x/s version of game and save doesn’t show up? All search’s show saves on cloud and should be playable on newer versions but not sure...
  10. Consider adding filter for game pass versions

    in XboX Insiders
    Consider adding filter for game pass versions: It would be useful to have a way to identify which games belong to each Game Pass level when browsing the games list. For example, adding a filter for Game Pass Premium or Ultimate could help...