Xbox username change problem with re-downloading for Xbox 360 games

Discus and support Xbox username change problem with re-downloading for Xbox 360 games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used a free username change and when I went to play fallout new Vegas I had to do the second download but it said sorry we are having problems with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandomNon, Aug 3, 2022.

1. RandomNon
    RandomNon Guest

I used a free username change and when I went to play fallout new Vegas I had to do the second download but it said sorry we are having problems with credentials go to https://account.live.com

8015000A

:)

RandomNon, Aug 3, 2022
  2. RandomNon Win User

I managed to find a post with a similar question so sorry if I am wasting peoples time ignore this one for now
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, RandomNon. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

As you have seen, other users are reporting this issue too. This is probably something on the Xbox server side. Please wait a few hours to see if it gets fixed. In the meantime, you can report on to the Xbox server status page and via the Report a Problem or Feedback Hub app:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. UnstableTwo Win User

Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one

If you,re talking about the 360 emulator on xbox one, clear your xbox 360 data. If you're on an actual xbox 360, delete your account and then try downloading it. I had the same problem when I changed mine.
  5. PsychoDaddyBear Win User

Driver: San Francisco

Purchased games can be re-downloaded (otherwise most people would still purchase physical media). Delisted games cannot be purchased on the Xbox Game Store.

I'm trying to determine:

a) Can anyone re-download Driver San Francisco to an Xbox 360?

b) Can Driver San Francisco purchased on a Xbox 360 only be re-downloaded to an Xbox One? (I cannot test this as I dont have an Xbox One).

c) Am I the only person with this problem?

d) Is the problem just in my region - Australia?

Incidently, the Australian online store has a button to re-download the game: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/driver-san-francisco/

But I get an error message that I do not have a "compatible device", even though my Xbox 360 appears on my Microsoft Account under "Devices".
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

IF YOUR XBOX ONE BREAKS

Same thing that happens with your Xbox Live Arcade and Games on Demand Games on 360 if you change consoles. You can re-download them and transfer the licenses over.
Thema:

1. Xbox username change problem with re-downloading for Xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - username change problem

2. I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...: I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party...
  3. I can't change my minecraft username.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my minecraft username.: I enter the launcher, then press "Manage Minecraft: Java Edition profile". ´When I enter the site, I'm logged into the account connected to the email my minecraft account is connected to. For some...
  4. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  5. Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username: I need help getting my old account back e44e9be3-9bfb-4b55-9f39-3211b73f93d3
  6. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  7. my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back: I tried to make a support ticket on minecraft.net and they said to use actual microsoft support and everytime i try to contact somebody it only says I can contact the community, which really wont...
  8. someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...: its literally as simple as that f8f77ecd-33d8-4cc1-9dcb-24716b589d73
  9. i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back: hello i just accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to know how to revert this i checked on minecraft.net and it says i have to wait 30 days but i need it asap...
  10. Changing my username back to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my username back to my old one: Minecraft: I changed my very random name to use it on another account 40 days ago, and it is telling me that my account name is in use. I checked on a website for usernames and it still has my...