Xbox update

Discus and support Xbox update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I have opted out of the Xbox insider app and I have been given a 3.5gb update which I do not want to do, just asking if it's possible to not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xtatic JU1C3D, May 14, 2018.

  1. Xbox update


    Hi there, I have opted out of the Xbox insider app and I have been given a 3.5gb update which I do not want to do, just asking if it's possible to not do the update.. very frustrating

    :)
     
    Xtatic JU1C3D, May 14, 2018
    #1
  2. rowedav
    rowedav Guest
    rowedav, May 14, 2018
    #2
  3. Guns_LotsOfGuns, May 14, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox update

    when you leave the ,Xbox insider program your xbox one will reset where your xbox one will go back to the last public update . I'm not on the Xbox insider program.
     
    CartopBonsai699, May 14, 2018
    #4
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Hi

    When you remove your console from the Xbox Insider program it will need to re download the last system update that has been released to everyone and this will be the 3.5GB update that the console is now trying to complete.
     
    gds1972, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

    What does this error code mean?!

  7. Miss Ermine Win User

    Déconnexion fréquentes du Xbox Live et Impossible de se connecter en Wifi

  8. Miss Ermine Win User

    cannot update xbox live

  9. Mister Getafix Win User

    Update for xbox but there's no update at all

    Hi there!

    Happy to help troubleshoot. Can you post a photo of where you are seeing that error?

    Let's also have you power down the console, unplug it for about 5 minutes, and then power it back on and see if that update starts.

    Are you part of the preview program by chance?

    Post back and let us know!
  10. GrubbiestEmu Win User

    Status Code Doesn't Seem to Exist

Thema:

Xbox update

Loading...
  1. Xbox update - Similar Threads - update

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...