Xbox update suggestion for NOAA/NWS capabilities

Discus and support Xbox update suggestion for NOAA/NWS capabilities in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I feel like Microsoft should jump on a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration/National Weather Service update. We have come very far with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Professional_Bed2000, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Xbox update suggestion for NOAA/NWS capabilities

I feel like Microsoft should jump on a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration/National Weather Service update. We have come very far with technology in the past century from the arcade at the mall to the arcade in your Series X. Our phones let us know of impending weather problems like tornadoes and hurricanes, so what's stopping my Xbox from the implementation of NOAA/NWS radio capabilities?

I believe that this update is something to consider because nobody watches TV and listens to the radio anymore, no one is on their phone during a live game, and it's important to know your local weather however severe.

My first argument is with TV and radio. It is 2023, and the National Weather Service in my state's capital needs to be issued a change in technological venue. For a long time, the TV and the radio have been our friends in letting us know how we can be safe against an onslaught of hail or a dangerous tornado or just a warning to be on the lookout. If any update would be beneficial to us, it would be the one telling me that i may need to go down to the basement for my safety.

My next point is with phones. There is the phone obsessed, then there's the "game obsessed". The buddy in the room who is always on Elder Scrolls or GTA Online. The guy who will never change his gaze from the big screen to the small screen. In other words, utilizing this console update time to invite NOAA/NWS to the party means that gamers from California to New York island, from Canada to Brazil, and from USA to Japan will have immediate access through their console to information that just may save their lives from that tsunami racing to the shore or that sandstorm getting ready to scratch your house paint to non-recognition.

The third and most important thing is that it is just common sense and ultimately safety-conscious for this console to have that software that will warn mine and millions of people's families about the severe damage in tornado alley or a sudden, life-endangering change in size to the Bermuda Triangle or something. I believe in the power of the weather person, and i believe in the power of the NOAA/NWS.

To put it into a summarized suggestion, if Microsoft would consider this for an update, it would replace the need for televisual and radio warnings, it would help keep the gamer informed through the console when the phone is ignored, and it's imperative to have this information anyhow. So the next update that is needed for your personal Xbox is one I hope i can thank for helping me prepare for the following weather.

submitted by /u/Professional_Bed2000
    [link] [comments]

/u/Professional_Bed2000, Mar 23, 2023
  2. stevebarenki Win User

netflix error code nw-1-19

@cllmeal & Gotham Command , none of these suggestions are working continue to get the nw-1-19
  3. Glitchberry Win User

Anyone know how to fix the error code 80165083?

Update: nw it is giving me the error code 80182300 as well.
  4. Zero Divided Win User

Neverwinter closed beta.

5. medonkeykong Win User

GOING MAD...

i tried the link nw..and still nothing..i changed my gamer pick on xbox before and i did it nw as well still my pic stays the same...
  6. BjoTve Win User

Fallout 3 vs Fallout New Vegas

Tough call, I have really loved all the Fallout titles.

I have played all the three PC games (including Tactics), as well as FO3 and NW (not quite done with NW, closing up on "the end" of that).

Between FO3 and NW I believe I would have to go with NW if I had to choose, but I still find FO2 the one I have replayed the most.
Thema:

Xbox update suggestion for NOAA/NWS capabilities

1. Xbox update suggestion for NOAA/NWS capabilities - Similar Threads - update suggestion NOAA

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  5. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  6. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  9. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  10. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]