Xbox update seems to have frozen
Discus and support Xbox update seems to have frozen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, I've just switched on my Xbox after not using it for a few months and it asked me to update the system, which I did, but now it's just sitting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mick Rowe, Nov 15, 2017.
Thema:
Xbox update seems to have frozen
Loading...
-
Xbox update seems to have frozen - Similar Threads - update seems frozen
-
September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
My Xbox Series X seems to get stuck updating a game every so often
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Xbox Series X seems to get stuck updating a game every so often: As the title says, when I update games on my Xbox Series X downloads the game update, but then randomly stalls. If I pause that update, the Xbox moves onto another update just fine and does other... -
Xbox firmware update is broke yet no one seems to be talking about it?
in XboX InsidersXbox firmware update is broke yet no one seems to be talking about it?: Why is no-one talking about the newest firmware update for xbox controllers 5.23.6.0? This version is still very much broken and ruins precise adjustments and movements yet everyone seems to not... -
I have a Logitech Steeringwheel and has worked fine, but since the last updates it seems to...
in XBoX on ConsolesI have a Logitech Steeringwheel and has worked fine, but since the last updates it seems to...: still callibrates. Works on xbox as well. Have tried reinstalling windows and drivers also reset pc. 164a755c-6610-4187-9e8a-fa6242571521 -
Why is my xbox update stuck at 86% in 2023? Hard reset doesn't seem to do much, it goes...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my xbox update stuck at 86% in 2023? Hard reset doesn't seem to do much, it goes...: My xbox has been quite junky since I bought it to be honest, it went through a phase where if I played forza and minecraft, it would brick it and had to do a hard reset almost daily until I worked...