xbox update problem statu code -[Translation - xbox update problem status code]

Discus and support xbox update problem statu code -[Translation - xbox update problem status code] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; statu codu vermek te update olmuyor xbox 360 -[Translation - Giving status code does not update xbox 360] 73a11d48-8ad8-4ef6-a8e1-4fe1e9c14872 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dinazorenes, Jun 10, 2020.

1. dinazorenes
    dinazorenes Guest

statu codu vermek te update olmuyor xbox 360

-[Translation - Giving status code does not update xbox 360]

:)

dinazorenes, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello dinazorenes,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need just a bit more information. What is the error code or error message that appears when your Xbox 360 update fails? Which troubleshooting steps have you attempted thus far? We have a support article that
    provides some
    troubleshooting options for Xbox 360 updates
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    dinazorenes!
  4. Hue g ampton Win User

Update won't allow me to connect.

I cant update Xbox live and it says its a connection problem then the stupid status code won't work
  5. TexturalSafe15 Win User

Error with the latest Live update.

HI I,M PROBLEM UPDATE XBOX 360 HOW TO FIX?

STATUS CODE:3F4B-4174-1380-2446-C810-1004
  6. TheSuperHoosier Win User

Cant connect to xbox live since the new update

Status Code: 42FE-0000-3080-0508-8007-0070 for me. "Update Failed

Can't download the update. To test your connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Xbox Live Connection. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support." Then it lists the above Status Code.

Network connection is fine, when testing connection it gets to the Xbox Live part and prompts for the update again.
Thema:

1. xbox update problem statu code -[Translation - xbox update problem status code] - Similar Threads - update problem statu

2. Audio problems after the latest updates

in XboX Insiders
    Audio problems after the latest updates: After the last two updates in the February Insider Beta, there were many problems in the audio, sometimes "pipocando" or as if the audio was at 10fps in the middle of the game then you have to...
  3. I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring: Im having a problem joining the delta and beta preview ring i get this error message [ this preview is registered to a different gamertag ] I’m still using the same account and the same gamertag...
  4. Alpha Skip Ahead update causing problems

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead update causing problems: Ever since the (2308.230117-2000) update for alpha skip ahead that was supposed to fix the dashboard not loading completely, and the sign in screen staying up even after signed in. I have been...
  5. Update problem pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem pls help: Every time for the past 5weeks or so i’ve been getting the same message when i start my xbox it says, there was a problem with the update my network is completely fine. The error codes which i’m...
  6. Update problem pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem pls help: Every time for the past 5weeks or so i’ve been getting the same message when i start my xbox it says, there was a problem with the update my network is completely fine. The error codes which i’m...
  7. multi-player problem since last update alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    multi-player problem since last update alpha skip ahead: Ever since the last update I have had problems with some games not allowing me to connect (fallguys,fortnight,goat simulator 3,cod,ect) other games work entirely fine with multi-player connection...
  8. Anyone having the “there is a problem with the update” with the new update

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having the “there is a problem with the update” with the new update: I have never had this issue before but I’ve changed networks, restarted my console, hardwired and wifi and am still getting it. If it has happened to anyone else that knows a fix please let me...
  9. Update problem with my Xbox Elite V2 controller? How can i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem with my Xbox Elite V2 controller? How can i fix it?: The XBOX app keeps showing that I need to update. However, it is then displayed that my controller is up to date. So I can't configure my controller. Before Update: [img] I do Update: [img]...
  10. There was a problem with the update. IPv6 issue with UPnP

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update. IPv6 issue with UPnP: I have a Xbox One Elite 1TB console. I logged in after a few months of not booting it up and it asks me to update the console. I go through the motions and update it. It connects to the internet...