xbox update problem statu code -[Translation - xbox update problem status code]

Discus and support xbox update problem statu code -[Translation - xbox update problem status code] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; statu codu vermek te update olmuyor xbox 360 -[Translation - Giving status code does not update xbox 360] 73a11d48-8ad8-4ef6-a8e1-4fe1e9c14872 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dinazorenes, Jun 10, 2020.

1. dinazorenes
    dinazorenes Guest

statu codu vermek te update olmuyor xbox 360

-[Translation - Giving status code does not update xbox 360]

:)

dinazorenes, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello dinazorenes,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need just a bit more information. What is the error code or error message that appears when your Xbox 360 update fails? Which troubleshooting steps have you attempted thus far? We have a support article that
    provides some
    troubleshooting options for Xbox 360 updates
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    dinazorenes!
  4. Hue g ampton Win User

Update won't allow me to connect.

I cant update Xbox live and it says its a connection problem then the stupid status code won't work
  5. TexturalSafe15 Win User

Error with the latest Live update.

HI I,M PROBLEM UPDATE XBOX 360 HOW TO FIX?

STATUS CODE:3F4B-4174-1380-2446-C810-1004
  6. TheSuperHoosier Win User

Cant connect to xbox live since the new update

Status Code: 42FE-0000-3080-0508-8007-0070 for me. "Update Failed

Can't download the update. To test your connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Xbox Live Connection. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support." Then it lists the above Status Code.

Network connection is fine, when testing connection it gets to the Xbox Live part and prompts for the update again.
Thema:

1. xbox update problem statu code -[Translation - xbox update problem status code] - Similar Threads - update problem statu

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  4. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  5. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  6. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  7. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  8. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  9. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  10. Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...