Xbox update idea
Discus and support Xbox update idea in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I had what I thought was a great Xbox update idea. My idea was to be able to change the notification sound for the Xbox one,x It would be a cool... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goldenkirito88, Dec 1, 2017.
Thema:
Xbox update idea
Loading...
-
Xbox update idea - Similar Threads - update idea
-
September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)
in XboX InsidersGuys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace.... -
Update Idea: Games and Apps Art.
in XboX InsidersUpdate Idea: Games and Apps Art.: Can we get an update to the Games and Apps menu where game art corresponds to the game version we buy? I would love to see my sports games with the legend version etc. submitted by /u/MarksmanXV... -
Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?
in XBoX on ConsolesError code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044 -
Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:)
in XboX InsidersXbox Home screen Idea for next software update:): Make an option in the settings where you can change your home screen between the older generations of Xbox home screens. I miss the Xbox 360 start up and home screen. submitted by... -
My ultimate game pass isn't working, since last update. Any ideas?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy ultimate game pass isn't working, since last update. Any ideas?: My xbox ultimate game pass doesn't work, it is an active subscription but won't allow me to play online aecdf18b-9012-4585-b61f-f1379247933e