Xbox update, Halo Infinite wont allow campaign

Discus and support Xbox update, Halo Infinite wont allow campaign in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought Halo Infinite right after it came out in Dec. of 2021. Played the game fine for about a year. I don't play often, especially in the summer.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MNHockey_Fan, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Xbox update, Halo Infinite wont allow campaign

I bought Halo Infinite right after it came out in Dec. of 2021. Played the game fine for about a year. I don't play often, especially in the summer. Anyway, went to resume playing my campaign in late November of 2022. Turned Xbox on, Xbox wants to update. Ok, sit there an hour or whatever while it updates. After update, I tried to play Halo. Got error saying I don't own game, insert disc. Disc was already in console. Still no go. Went online. Here are the things I tried over a couple months as I had time:

Restart consult = no change

Clear game cache= no change

Reset console= game launched, asked me to buy game or insert disc. Disc is already in console, already own game legally.

Finally, uninstall game, reinstall game= game launched, lost all progress of original campaign (fine started over). Played for a little over an hour. Great, thought all was good and fine....Wrong

Today, went to play. Launched game. Asked me to buy game or insert disc when trying to continue my campaign that I started last weekend after uninstall/reinstall.

What do I do??? Anyone on have this problem or solution? I don't want to uninstall and reinstall game every time, that shit takes like 3 hours. Nor do I want to spend 59.99 on a game that I legally purchased already.

Any help would be great. Thanks all

submitted by /u/MNHockey_Fan
    [link] [comments]

/u/MNHockey_Fan, Feb 4, 2023
  2. CrazygamerJIGGLE Win User

I can’t find a game on my Xbox one that I just redeemed

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/halo-infinite/9p64bch27bqn

It’s the halo infinite campaign.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?

I'm really looking forward to the campaign for Halo Infinite.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD

only halo infinite multiplayer is free to play, the campaign is not.
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Halo Infinite (Xbox PC) crashing on launch!

Hello Sibwarra208,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your issue! We will look into this and see if we are able to provide you with solution. We will update you as we receive any new information in regarding the issue.

I'd also like to ask, is Halo: Infinite (Campaign) & Halo: Infinite (MP) giving you trouble? Are there any other games that are experiencing similar issues in the Xbox app?
  6. Miles_ Win User

Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?

There is no doubt that Halo Infinite will be a lot better that Halo 5 in many aspects not just campaign but also the multiplayer gameplay.
Thema:

Xbox update, Halo Infinite wont allow campaign

1. Xbox update, Halo Infinite wont allow campaign - Similar Threads - update Halo Infinite

2. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Offline Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update: I have tried every possible way to get the offline update for Xbox Series S on my PC and I keep getting a white screen with the xbox logo going around and around never loading....
  4. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  5. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  6. HALO INFINITE DON'T WORK AFTER SEASON 5 UPDATE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO INFINITE DON'T WORK AFTER SEASON 5 UPDATE: PC specs: Rx 6700 XT 12gb 32GB Ram Ryzen 7 3700x Windows 11 Pro Halo will crash almost instantly loading into a game, when I have settings at lowest the game manages to run 1 match, but that...
  7. HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!: WIth the new update - the same people are using the same hacks. DO YOUR DAMN JOB and ban these cheaters. 5a639b1c-e591-4bc7-8bee-26e4b2b07561
  8. Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X: Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X Tried to update Halo Infinite on Xbox Series X. Stuck in phase of "ready to start". Says "will take a few minutes" then says it's broken and I should try...
  9. I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?: Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help? 820c1b38-910c-4d7c-9a18-20f2d07b9bdb
  10. Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...: Ok so, for me the Halo: Master Chief Collection and installable DLC from gamepass isn't updating, but when I navigate to it in gamepass and press the "In this bundle" screen it shows stuff within...