Xbox update 10.0.260005.1001 is 136gb

Discus and support Xbox update 10.0.260005.1001 is 136gb in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the newest alpha update, and it is 136gb in size I am playing on a series s, we have limited storage as it is, why dose it need to be so big ? I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maleficent_List_9406, Dec 3, 2023.

  1. Xbox update 10.0.260005.1001 is 136gb


    I have the newest alpha update, and it is 136gb in size I am playing on a series s, we have limited storage as it is, why dose it need to be so big ? I can have 2 games installed at once not sure if this is a bug or not

    submitted by /u/Maleficent_List_9406
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Maleficent_List_9406, Dec 3, 2023
    #1
  2. TidySpidey Win User

    Problems between Gamepass on PC, Mobile and Xbox

    Thanks for the reply Jesse

    I have done the Repair option, but if I hit Reset, will it delete all the installed game data I had? Mainly concerned with MS Flight Simulator which was a huge and lengthy 136gb+ install, so if I can avoid removing that and having to go through install again, I would prefer... but if it's really needed, i'll do it
  3. - AJ - Win User

    Why is my Storage decreased?

    Hi, POSTWARDRAGON10! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console's storage.

    Out of the 500GB internal storage unit, 136GB is being reserved for the console's software and systems functions. For your reference, the following information has been quoted from the "Manage storage on your Xbox Console" Xbox Support page:

    "Xbox consoles come with either a 500-gigabyte (GB) or a 1-terabyte (TB) internal storage drive. Most of this space is available for games and apps, though some is reserved for saved games, console software, and other system functions. So, even with no games installed, you won’t see the full 500 GB or 1 TB free."

    Source - https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/storage/manage-storage

    -----

    As for the additional 132GB that seem to be missing, have you already taken into account the storage space occupied by Apps and game captures?

    Have you recently had any games stop during installation, or tell you they were corrupt?

    I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

    What does this error code mean?!

  5. Miss Ermine Win User

    Déconnexion fréquentes du Xbox Live et Impossible de se connecter en Wifi

  6. Miss Ermine Win User

    cannot update xbox live

Thema:

Xbox update 10.0.260005.1001 is 136gb

Loading...
  1. Xbox update 10.0.260005.1001 is 136gb - Similar Threads - update 260005 1001

  2. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  6. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  7. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...