Xbox unable to connect to live services until 5pm central

Discus and support Xbox unable to connect to live services until 5pm central in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been having a problem with getting my console to work. It doesn’t want to connect to live services until a some sort set time. This started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by patbailey2, Nov 23, 2022.

1. patbailey2
    patbailey2 Guest

Ive been having a problem with getting my console to work. It doesn’t want to connect to live services until a some sort set time. This started happening around 2-3 weeks ago and it only seems to let up during the weekends my xbox isn’t set to have any timer of any sort so I’m confused because i seem to be the only person with this issue

:)

patbailey2, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We just need to perform troubleshooting steps. Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You should call your internet provider
  4. Metal DJ Win User

Need People For TIME TRAVEL WILL TELL

I can do this today around 3pm - 5pm central.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

PROBLEM WITH XBOX LIVE

Hi there. Normally the forum hours are Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm PST. That said, I'm a little unclear on your issue. Are you unable to connect to LIVE at all, or are you just having issues connecting to other users?
  6. scallwag1961 Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

Once again, everything works ok on Xbox Live..................... until 5pm UK time, then it just shuts down, and no matter what I do, I can't get reconnected to Xbox Live till about 10pm.

GET A GRIP XBOX, THIS ISN'T FUNNY. WHAT AM I PAYING FOR, HALF A SERVICE? MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A 50% REFUND FOR ALL THE TIME i CAN'T CONNECT.
Thema:

1. Xbox unable to connect to live services until 5pm central - Similar Threads - unable connect live

2. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  3. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  4. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  5. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  6. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  7. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: My Xbox 360 currently can't connect to Xbox Live for some reason. I was able to message a gamer in the Xbox Community about the problem and they instructed me to fallback on system updates using...
  9. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live: I’ve tried many things, such as deleting my profile of the 360 emulator but now I’m unable to download it back because it can’t connect to Xbox live, so I’m lost for playing 360 games as of now...
  10. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...