Xbox Ultimate games not working
Discus and support Xbox Ultimate games not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When logging into most games on Xbox game pass ultimate I am given a login screen, and when I press let's go, the game starts loading for a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DodotheBird, Nov 14, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Ultimate games not working
Loading...
-
Xbox Ultimate games not working - Similar Threads - Ultimate games working
-
Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days: I've noticed that the daily rewards for playing an ultimate pass game or a game installed isn't working for about 2/3 days now. So far I've tried rebooting and checked for updates but nothing... -
NFS Unbound Palace Edition + Ultimate Collection Upgrade DLCs Not Working on Xbox Cloud Gaming
in XboX InsidersNFS Unbound Palace Edition + Ultimate Collection Upgrade DLCs Not Working on Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hello, I’m having an issue with NFS Unbound on Xbox Cloud Gaming where my purchased DLCs are not working. I own both: NFS Unbound – Palace Edition NFS Unbound – Ultimate Collection Upgrade... -
Game pass ultimate doesn’t work
in XBoX on WindowsGame pass ultimate doesn’t work: My game pass ultimate doesn’t work on my Xbox series s it keeps popping up the game pass screen to buy game pass then says no available options and doesn’t let me play da game how do I fix this... -
Cloud gaming wont work even tho i have the xbox game pass ultimate subscription
in XBoX Games and AppsCloud gaming wont work even tho i have the xbox game pass ultimate subscription: I redeemed a code for xbox game pass ultimate and when i tried to play with cloud gaming, it would say that in order to play, i would a subscription but i already redeemed the game pass... -
Game Pass Ultimate sharing not working on family account
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass Ultimate sharing not working on family account: Hello everyone, I've been having some trouble sharing my Game Pass Ultimate subscription with my family account, and I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I've set up Microsoft Family, and all... -
Game Pass Ultimate shows active but not working on console
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass Ultimate shows active but not working on console: Hello everyone, I recently encountered an issue with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription. It's showing as active on my account, but when I try to access any of the Game Pass services on my... -
Game Pass Ultimate sharing not working on multiple consoles
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass Ultimate sharing not working on multiple consoles: Hello everyone, I've been having an issue with sharing Game Pass Ultimate on multiple consoles in my household. I've set up my primary console with the home Xbox option and signed into my account... -
why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING
in XBoX on Windowswhy is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one... -
I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...
in XBoX AccessibilityI have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...: I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday. I have tried resetting the Xbox App, I have uninstalled...