Xbox Ultimate Gamepass subscription does not show on XBOX app on PC

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Gamepass subscription does not show on XBOX app on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Ultimate Gamepass subscription does not show on XBOX app on PC. I have tried: -Relogin on windows store and xbox app twice -wsreset -Uninstall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harami666, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Harami666
    Harami666 Guest

Xbox Ultimate Gamepass subscription does not show on XBOX app on PC. I have tried:

-Relogin on windows store and xbox app twice

-wsreset

-Uninstall and reinstall Xbox app.

:)

Harami666, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
  3. AhmadAskari Win User

Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

No, They are not. I had GamePass PC earlier and everything used to work properly but then one day I got notification that there is an offer on GamePass Ultimate so I upgraded but since the day GamePass PC subscription ended and GamePass Ultimate subscription started, I can only launch games that are on EA Play and that too from EA Desktop App only.

Now, because the GamePass Ultimate was a 3 month subscription, so I can't even go back to GamePass PC until it's over.

Any game that launches from Xbox app for Windows fails to launch and tried repairing and resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Apps, sign-out and then again sign-in on both the apps but still same thing.

For Example, Forza Horizon 4 used to work earlier but now it does not.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

xboxgamepass

Hello WhyChiken,

Since you have Gamepass ultimate, that means you already have access to Xbox live gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC. To utilize the PC subscription, you just need to be signed into the same Microsoft account that owns the ultimate subscription.
    Use the Xbox Beta app to get started.

For more information, check out the
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate FAQ
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  6. KFU156jYV Win User

Xbox Game pass

I’ve recently purchased Xbox Gamepass for console, when I try to upgrade it to Gamepass ultimate it shows an error. I’ve done this on both the website (my profile subscription page) and the Xbox subscription thing on the Xbox’s settings app, neither work.
    hi
Thema:

1. Xbox Ultimate Gamepass subscription does not show on XBOX app on PC - Similar Threads - Ultimate Gamepass subscription

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...
  4. Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...: I have an Xbox Series X and I'm from India. There's a game called pillars of eternity 1. This game is not available in my current region India. My question is can I change my region to United...
  5. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  6. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...
  7. Xbox gamepass ultimate is giving out realms plus subscriptions but my code isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass ultimate is giving out realms plus subscriptions but my code isn’t working: So this month Xbox is giving out Minecraft realms plus subscriptions but my code isn’t working. When I plug it in it says “this code wasn’t found” 99a03d44-5dcc-459d-b1f9-c4aa76c68153
  8. If I disable my subscription on xbox ultimate gamepass for minecraft java and buy it do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I disable my subscription on xbox ultimate gamepass for minecraft java and buy it do I...: Just asking so I know if I lose my old profile or not 001dfd60-4155-466c-8b5a-2d01bb2bc98b
  9. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price...
  10. If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?: So i justs subscribed to the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. And i wonder what happens when i cancel the subscription for a month and then resubscribe to it. Will my Cloud Gaming saves be there or will...