XBOX UK CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROCEDURE

Discus and support XBOX UK CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROCEDURE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to find the customer complaint procedure for xbox uk. Can anyone provide this. 12571ee7-f946-40ee-af46-609d0e8bccfb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by st0tty2h0tty, Dec 31, 2015.

1. st0tty2h0tty
    st0tty2h0tty Guest

Hi,

I am trying to find the customer complaint procedure for xbox uk.

Can anyone provide this.

:)

st0tty2h0tty, Dec 31, 2015
  2. El Tedeth373
    El Tedeth373 Guest
    Complaints Procedure

Hi All,

Does anyone know the complaints procedure within Microsoft or their Xbox subdivision?

I have had terrible customer service as well as continued hardware issue, when contacting live chat to follow up on this and raise a complaint the two options I were given were initially the Xbox User Voice webpage, until I quoted the specific page's FAQ that
    it is not for individual user experiences, and secondly, which I find astounding, receiving a randomly generated pop up questionnaire when browsing xbox.com.

Does anyone have any more official routes as the support I have received on this to date has been non-existent?

El Tedeth373, Dec 31, 2015
  3. FlattestYak
    FlattestYak Guest
    Complaints Procedure?

I will try the feedback forums as suggested - still nothing from support route - hopeless

FlattestYak, Dec 31, 2015
  4. v Defendor v Win User

Serious issue with support/account

They changed my region too, deleted my friends list. I'm just surprised at how little help wants to be given a customer. Is there a complaints procedure for Xbox? All that I can find is a complaints procedure against other players but not against Xbox themselves.
    I'm let down, a customer 7 years of Xbox live subscriptions and purchases. I dont want to move to the PSN, but maybe they value their customers more.
  5. ElaineS2 Win User

Complaints procedure

Thank you. I had a look at this but it looked like it was more in relation to complaining about conduct of other users? Is it still ok to use this?
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

Complaints Procedure

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We wouldn't be able comment on the proper place to send you without knowing what the issue is unfortunately, but we can try to narrow down where to look with you. The User Voice page is created for hearing new and innovative
    ideas on how to better provide services and features. Reaching out to support can help with issues concerning hardware and even software. For feedback for the support teams, you should find a report card in your twitter DMs, or a you will find a survey e-mail
    sent to the e-mail address attached to the account you contacted them with. There is even a support page for the Microsoft store to help with any issues you're experiencing there. Hopefully this clarified some things.
  7. NaZoooom Win User

Complaints procedure

Hi ElaineS2,

Please bare in mind we are in the midst of a global pandemic and that is having a huge impact on services. Whilst it is frustrating, please understand that many customer service departments across all industries around the world are more than likely operating
    on reduced/minimum staffing levels and it may be difficult to get through with lengthy waiting times.

It may be best to see if you can use web chat via the Xbox Support Contact Us
    web page.
  8. ElaineS2 Win User

Complaints procedure

Hi, thanks. Finally got through to live chat after automated chat. Was number 28 queue, now 7. đź‘Ť
Thema:

1. XBOX UK CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROCEDURE - Similar Threads - CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROCEDURE

2. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  3. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  4. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  5. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  6. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  7. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  8. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  9. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  10. Creating a custom design Xbox One controller complaint I guess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating a custom design Xbox One controller complaint I guess: last night around 7:30 pm I decided to order a custom color design xbox one controller for my PC, lately the one I have has been disconnecting, which as you can imagine is not good during games....