Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

Discus and support Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So this has been going on for a month now. When ever i stream. The game audio pops and stutters contantly. I was in contact with twitch support who... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KBoldZiel, May 17, 2023.

1. KBoldZiel
    KBoldZiel Guest

KBoldZiel, May 17, 2023
  2. Brandon Brück Win User

For me the fix is, just be in a Xbox Party or a Discord Voice Channel, everytime im in one of those it works fine, but as soon as i leave those the stuttering is back. Easy fix for me, works all the time
  3. JamesHatton5 Win User

Although Twitch tell me they cannot support this issue and MS tell me it's a Twitch issue: I don't think Twitch values Xbox native-Twitch app streamers. They don't bring any where near the volume of traffic to Twitch that others do. Anybody who streams professionally i.e. generates a revenue for Twitch and themselves tends to use dedicated capture hardware. The bad news is, this isn't a priority for either company.

Has anybody tested native-app streaming with one of the other providers?
  4. Skim Beeble Win User

I swear man its a support representatives goal to patronize you and make you feel stupid. Since when does a power recycle fix any issue ever?
  5. JamesHatton5 Win User

I thought mine was resolved yesterday but back today so no permanent fix I guess. I ead in Reddit that Twotch don't manage the functionality within Xbox anymore (hence can't broadcast from their app) so in the hands of MS to release a fix.
  6. JamesHatton5 Win User

Any news at all? Twitch support told me they're escalating internally to their developers but this seems to have been going on for a couple of weeks now for those affected.
Thema:

1. Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix? - Similar Threads - Twitch app game

2. Twitch app took too long to start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch app took too long to start.: Whenever I go to open the twitch app on my Xbox the app takes too long to open I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I've attempted to disconnect and reconnect my twitch account...
  3. Is the twitch app broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the twitch app broken?: Over the last few months, I've e gone from being able to stream for hours without isdue. To now maybe being able to stream for am hour and then everytime I restart my broadcast afterwards, It...
  4. Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s: Hi everyone. Every time I try to stream from the Twitch app on Xbox the audio from my headset doesn't work even though on the Twitch settings before you go live it shows the mic is on and the...
  5. Ability to hear in-game voice chat while streaming with the Twitch app

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to hear in-game voice chat while streaming with the Twitch app: I don’t if this is another question like this with the same topic or not, but I need to know this: Why is there no ability to include in-game voice chat while streaming directly from your Xbox...
  6. In game chat issues with xbox one Twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game chat issues with xbox one Twitch app: I broadcast my game play on the Xbox one through the Twitch app without a capture card. I’ve never had any issues with it. About two weeks ago I started getting an error code from Twitch and it...
  7. Twitch app game audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app game audio problem: Hello, Ran into an absurd problem. Any time I try to stream Vampry on the twitch app OR on Mixer through xbox one, the game audio is nowhere to be found. You can hear me through the mic on my...
  8. Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one.: Now i fixed my internet i fixed my computer the only thing is the Xbox one now my twitch in game audio is skipping the good the video my voice is missed up you can still here my voice just sounds...
  9. Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering: Hi! On my both my Xboxs, the twitch app won't work properly anymore. When you start a stream , UT streams the video and voice audio fine, but the games audio stutters and flickers for the...
  10. Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app: Its a subject talked about often by the xbox streaming community for some time now but it has yet to be added to the app. Currently the only way to get your game chat and party chat into your...