Xbox turns on but nothing happens

Discus and support Xbox turns on but nothing happens in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I press the power button again it doesn't turn off. It started off by the games freezing and we restarted it and this happened. The controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperrichSoup, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Xbox turns on but nothing happens

When I press the power button again it doesn't turn off. It started off by the games freezing and we restarted it and this happened. The controller disconnects and I don't know what to do.

:)

SuperrichSoup, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Xbox One turns on but nothing happens

Guys my xbox turns on but nothing happens, cant connect controller, tv has no signal. In the xbox everything looks normal, light is on, power supply is white, do you have any fix? Thanks

SigmoidalSum6, Dec 29, 2015
  3. xxbaccax
    xxbaccax Guest
    Xbox turns on and nothing happens

My Xbox turns on but it provides no picture, my controller doesn't connect I have to hold the power button for about 8 seconds for it to turn off. I have tried resetting it and nothing has worked I'm wondering if anyone has any answers or suggestions

xxbaccax, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Xbox turns on but nothing happens

RobertBuckalew, Dec 29, 2015
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

My xbox is turning on but nothing happening

By chance, is your console still under warranty? If so, or even if not though, you may want to look into service options if the troubleshooting doesn't work. Sorry to hear about this. Is the console older or relatively new?
  7. R4VER Win User

As stated before run the troubleshooting on startup, again if you have no joy, power cycle your console and see if that makes any difference.
  8. COSM1C JOKER Win User

I had this issue with my X, after trying everything I had to resign to getting a new one.
  9. xlPGTiPslx Win User

Hi please see the following help article which could resolve your issue.

Xbox Support

Thanks
Thema:

1. Xbox turns on but nothing happens - Similar Threads - turns nothing happens

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  5. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  7. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  8. When I turn on my Xbox nothing shows up on the screen and then the fan stops.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox nothing shows up on the screen and then the fan stops.: I just dusted off my xbox series x and tried to turn it on but when i did Nothing showed up on the screen, and then eventually the fan stopped. when i try to turn it off The home button still...
  9. When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.: When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything. I have tried different hdmi cords, different tv, unplug wait and plug In again, low res start up, nothing has...
  10. Hi my Xbox light on console turns on but nothing on tv.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my Xbox light on console turns on but nothing on tv.: I've changed HDMI cords..and unplugging power for 30 secs. I bought this for Xmas and it hasn't worked since end of March. F.y.i it doesn't take discs either.very frustrating. Any tips on how to...