Xbox turns on but black screens and doesn't allow me to sync a controller.

Discus and support Xbox turns on but black screens and doesn't allow me to sync a controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm experiencing a few issue with my series x, I've had the console just over 2 years and never had a problem until today. I've come to turning my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ayden Windle, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Ayden Windle
    Ayden Windle Guest

I'm experiencing a few issue with my series x, I've had the console just over 2 years and never had a problem until today. I've come to turning my xbox on after a week of none use and found that I've got a black screen and my controllers won't sync, when I press the sync button the xbox light doesn't flash. The fan only runs for about 10 seconds then stops spinning and then a few minutes later the console it's self turns off. I have then tried to do a hard reset but this does nothing, when I go to power off the console the xbox light doesn't flash like I believe it should, it just stays on for about 5 seconds then shuts down. Please can someone suggest anything that may fix this.

Thanks.

:)

Ayden Windle, Dec 31, 2022
  2. tubbs MFC Win User

Xbox one s extremely sluggish

Ive tried this. and now its just a black screen

So after about 10/15 minutes of allowing the black screen to run a picture of a controller appeared instructing me to turn on my controller, i did that and no response.
  3. MightyMidget944 Win User

My Controller Freezes

My console isn't freezing. The screen has not frozen, my games will continue to play as if nothing has happened. It's just my controller will no longer reconnect until I turn off the console and leave it for a bit. When the controller freezes, the 1P light
    is still on with the xbox AND the controller, I just can't move or do a thing. It doesn't pause and say my controller has disconnected either. I can try reconnecting it, but it won't reconnect at all. I take the battery out of the controller, but the light
    just goes around in circles if I put the battery pack in and turn the controller on again. I press the sync button on the xbox and that syncs to the controller, but the controller doesn't sync to it. The light on the controller just keeps going around and
    around and I still can't use it.
  4. NolanAeron Win User

xbox one power issues

The xbox screen will pop up and go to black. If I hold the button on the controller, I get the option screen for turn off controller, turn off console, restart
  5. SYNE5TERxG4TES Win User

Xbox 360 can't update

mmmmmm, it won't even let me connect a controller. The Xbox controller gives the signal until I press the sync button on the xbox, at this point they both stop and the controller doesn't get connected. Before when I did have a controller, it wouldn't let
    me leave the error screen.
  6. X Shad3z Win User

Can't sign in via dashboard, can't exit to dashboard once signed in

This sorta happens to me. I can't sign in to Xbox LIVE when I'm on the Dashboard , but I can sign in if I go to black Ops or other games. But my screen doesn't turn black
Thema:

1. Xbox turns on but black screens and doesn't allow me to sync a controller. - Similar Threads - turns black screens

2. Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal: I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon first day it worked but next day I had a black screen with no signal I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs and 2 separate power cables everything...
  3. Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?: So i have a KOORUI 24 inch 165 hz monitor I had just recently bought and everything has been perfect, it was great up until now. I have both and xbox and a pc and the monitor does not work on...
  4. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  5. Xbox S black screen and turns itself off no reset screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S black screen and turns itself off no reset screen: I haven’t used my Xbox S in about 2 weeks. Sat down to play tonight, and nothing. First, the power comes on, but no screen appears. Then after about 20 seconds the Xbox S powers off on its own....
  6. When I go to play some games when it loads my screen turns black and everything even the ui...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to play some games when it loads my screen turns black and everything even the ui...: When I go to play games my screen will go black and things will be more gray than usual but it's only for some games c1461ca9-ecee-4ba9-988f-3c763490d90b
  7. Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant: My device screen turns black after launching Valorant. Not only that, it freezes my whole system too which is why I have to hold power button to shut down the laptop. I tried uninstalling and then...
  8. Why does screen turn black except for the health bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does screen turn black except for the health bar: Just all of a sudden about couple weeks ago went to play Jedi Fallen Order and it goes to main menu like normal but when I did to continue it went to where I last left off and showed a little bit...
  9. I restarted my Xbox and accidentally turned it off and don’t now my screen is all black and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I restarted my Xbox and accidentally turned it off and don’t now my screen is all black and...: I restarted my xbox and accidentally turned it off and now when I click on the off Byron it stays on and my screen is black if anyone can help that would be great...
  10. My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...: Idk what to do I've used 2 tvs and restarted and Googled what to do but I can't get it to stop for good 5b917a13-d3a5-43cc-83f5-bcef813eccc1