Xbox turns itself on when I approach it and Microsoft claims it’s a bug

Discus and support Xbox turns itself on when I approach it and Microsoft claims it’s a bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else think that’s kinda fishy? Why does it happen when I approach the console? It’s a series x by the way. I think it’s because they do it on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/This_Guy_A, May 4, 2023.

1. Xbox turns itself on when I approach it and Microsoft claims it’s a bug

Anyone else think that’s kinda fishy? Why does it happen when I approach the console? It’s a series x by the way. I think it’s because they do it on purpose to suck you in to playing it which I find annoying. If anyone knows of a fix please share.

submitted by /u/This_Guy_A
    [link] [comments]

/u/This_Guy_A, May 4, 2023
  2. .Ashe_ Win User

Xbox Game Bar not recording microphone by default

As I mentioned in my original post, I've given the Xbox Game Bar app permissions. It's a bug. It shuts itself off even when I have the option turned on for it to turn my mic on by default when I record.
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Console

If you go to `My Games` on the pop up menu after signing in you would see it listed there if it was you that claimed it.

When I first set up my Cyberpunk One X I had to manually click on the `Claim it` box for the game, that part is not done automatically if I remember correctly.

Did the console update itself when you first turned it on?
  4. MAVERICK HAWK 5 Win User

Being Banned From Forza MotorSport forums bans your Xbox Live Gamertag?

Just because its a out dated console you ignore fixing glitches/bugs when the game was released on Xbox 360. I'm sorry that's a poor excuse, because everyone is telling me that is case they never will fix the glitches/bugs. They ban you when your embarrassing
    them on how horrible the game is on glitches/bugs when they do nothing! Oh really? This is ridiculous! You ban people and you don't do nothing about it on fixing your games. Talk about loss of reputation and Microsoft itself. Even trying to make Turn 10 to
    contact Sumo-Digital is not easy task.
  5. Daniel Oxley Win User

lego marvel super heroes crashing to home

Woooooooohhhhhhoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J1A09 deserves a prize!!!! Turning off optical audio solved it for me. Game no longer (for the moment?) crashes when selecting a vehicle.

Thank you so much!

Shame the game creator doesn't give a monkeys about the issue... Although I wonder if it is a bug in the Xbox itself perhaps.
  6. Serzh Doom Win User

Dashboard freeze!

no, this guide doesn't help, it's Dashboard OS issue, not console itself! I think it's related to xbox live connection on Microsoft side and bug in Dashboard OS
Thema:

Xbox turns itself on when I approach it and Microsoft claims it’s a bug

1. Xbox turns itself on when I approach it and Microsoft claims it’s a bug - Similar Threads - turns itself approach

2. Xbox Series X turns itself off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns itself off.: I have had my Series X for just over 2 months and it has been fine up until around last weekend, where every time I turn it on and load up a game, it turns itself off after about 2 minutes of...
  3. Xbox S black screen and turns itself off no reset screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S black screen and turns itself off no reset screen: I haven’t used my Xbox S in about 2 weeks. Sat down to play tonight, and nothing. First, the power comes on, but no screen appears. Then after about 20 seconds the Xbox S powers off on its own....
  4. Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.: After turning on the Xbox series S the unit will quickly turn off. 1e2a70a3-3633-4bf6-bc94-01f24d670f4d
  5. Xbox series S restarting by itself mid game or after turning it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S restarting by itself mid game or after turning it on: [img] My cousin got a new xbox series s last month, he started playing with it (mainly EAFC 24). After a while, specifically last week he started having issues with the xbox restarting mid game...
  6. Xbox series x keeps turning itself off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x keeps turning itself off: Ever since I got it, right out of the box, I had trouble turning it on. It will make the little start up noise and the light will come on but it won’t actually start up. Then, anywhere between...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.: I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox 360 Slim where it turns off by itself after a minute or two. The power brick shows its green when I have the Xbox turned on and the auto turn off feature...
  8. my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24: my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24 ca6de670-e7ea-40c5-96c4-5e30c4622f95
  9. Is anyone else’s Xbox randomly turning on by itself at night?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else’s Xbox randomly turning on by itself at night?: The last few nights my Series X has been turning itself on multiple times around 5-8am. I see it’s on when I wake up and have to get up to turn it back off. Anyone else? submitted by...
  10. My Xbox is turning off by itself while playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is turning off by itself while playing certain games: Hello my Xbox Series X is turning itself off randomly when playing certain games the main game at the moment is Call of duty when I I bought this Xbox it worked fine but all of sudden for certain...