Xbox turns itself on when I accidentally bump table.

Discus and support Xbox turns itself on when I accidentally bump table. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just like the title says, I have my Xbox located on the carpet below the desk I play on due to space. That desk is also touching a dresser. Any time I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ButtBuster99, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Xbox turns itself on when I accidentally bump table.

Just like the title says, I have my Xbox located on the carpet below the desk I play on due to space. That desk is also touching a dresser. Any time I close a drawer from the dresser or accidentally bump it, my Xbox turns itself on and I have no idea why it is doing this or how to stop it.

submitted by /u/ButtBuster99
    [link] [comments]

/u/ButtBuster99, Nov 11, 2022
  2. SpudsyD Win User

My XBOX ONE keeps turning on by itself...Help?

I'm bumping this up because my Xbox One just started doing this yesterday. We turn it off, it turns itself back on within an hour. The screen is dimmed and won't light up even when we use a controller. Auto-sign-in is off as is the ability to turn on the
    Xbox using Kinect.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

scratched disc

Did you move the console at all when you were playing the game, this can happen if you have the console on say a table and someone walks by and bumps into the table.
  4. PMS BlueJay Win User

xbox 360 slim turns itself on

Is there any chance something might be bumping the power button? I know the power button is very touch sensitive. If that's not it is there a chance that a controller synced to that xbox is turning itself on?
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

Problem With Houses

I just don't bother with decorating. I just hate when I accidentally wipe everything off a table when it looked nice before.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Damaging Disks

A circle scratch such as you describe happens when the console is moved while the game is in the tray and the console is on.

If your console is standing on end please lay it flat and ensure that the console cannot be bumped accidentally when you are playing.
Thema:

Xbox turns itself on when I accidentally bump table.

1. Xbox turns itself on when I accidentally bump table. - Similar Threads - turns itself accidentally

2. Xbox Series X turns itself off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns itself off.: I have had my Series X for just over 2 months and it has been fine up until around last weekend, where every time I turn it on and load up a game, it turns itself off after about 2 minutes of...
  3. Xbox S black screen and turns itself off no reset screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S black screen and turns itself off no reset screen: I haven’t used my Xbox S in about 2 weeks. Sat down to play tonight, and nothing. First, the power comes on, but no screen appears. Then after about 20 seconds the Xbox S powers off on its own....
  4. Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.: After turning on the Xbox series S the unit will quickly turn off. 1e2a70a3-3633-4bf6-bc94-01f24d670f4d
  5. Xbox series S restarting by itself mid game or after turning it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S restarting by itself mid game or after turning it on: [img] My cousin got a new xbox series s last month, he started playing with it (mainly EAFC 24). After a while, specifically last week he started having issues with the xbox restarting mid game...
  6. Xbox series x keeps turning itself off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x keeps turning itself off: Ever since I got it, right out of the box, I had trouble turning it on. It will make the little start up noise and the light will come on but it won’t actually start up. Then, anywhere between...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.: I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox 360 Slim where it turns off by itself after a minute or two. The power brick shows its green when I have the Xbox turned on and the auto turn off feature...
  8. my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24: my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24 ca6de670-e7ea-40c5-96c4-5e30c4622f95
  9. Is anyone else’s Xbox randomly turning on by itself at night?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else’s Xbox randomly turning on by itself at night?: The last few nights my Series X has been turning itself on multiple times around 5-8am. I see it’s on when I wake up and have to get up to turn it back off. Anyone else? submitted by...
  10. My Xbox is turning off by itself while playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is turning off by itself while playing certain games: Hello my Xbox Series X is turning itself off randomly when playing certain games the main game at the moment is Call of duty when I I bought this Xbox it worked fine but all of sudden for certain...