XBox turning off in the middle of games

Discus and support XBox turning off in the middle of games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox keeps turning off in the middle of whatever im doing. this only happens to me and never any of my siblings. it only seems to occur with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickRumpDerp420, Oct 16, 2017.

1. XBox turning off in the middle of games

my xbox keeps turning off in the middle of whatever im doing. this only happens to me and never any of my siblings. it only seems to occur with my profile, and no one elses. help?

:)

NickRumpDerp420, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Xbox one turning off randomly

Xbox one turning off randomly in the middle of play

SuperbEmperor85, Oct 16, 2017
  3. How to exit a game

Xbox dKinect

If you're in the middle of a game, how do you exit without turning off the console? Thanks

DiffuseUnicorn3, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Mr Hipster13 Win User

Xbox "support"

There's a button on the top of the controller in the middle. Hold that. Then turn off your Xbox. Turn it back on and it should work. If not then try reconnecting it and push a game in or out. Hope this helps
  5. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

So, I Just Got Skyrim, but Have Never Played An Elder Scrolls Game Before...

I paused the game in the middle of the first dragon sequence and it froze and crashed my Xbox... Had to turn it off and on again. Is that common?
  6. kbflemm Win User

Solid Red lIght

Xbox E version. It's a solid light in the middle. Starts off green then as soon as the cable is plugged in there's a green ring but the middle turns red. Middle remains red.

Organising to get it repaired.
  7. Sodangidni Win User

Xbox one turning off in middle of game play

Hello, Logan. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your concern today.

Based on the information you provided. I regret to inform you that the last option left is getting your console inspected if the issue persists even after trying to use the console in a different room.

As Microsoft no longer repairs the Xbox One consoles, you may want to get your device inspected in a trusted repair shop in your city.

Furthermore, please be aware that we, as community users, are not able to assist with self-repairs.

Thanks for taking the time to read me,

Arturo.
  8. eli shaddon Win User

Xbox one turning off in middle of game play

Either you are having heating issues with your Xbox or a faulty power cord or faulty wall plug.
Thema:

XBox turning off in the middle of games

1. XBox turning off in the middle of games - Similar Threads - turning off middle

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  6. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  7. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  8. my xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps turning off: my xbox series s just ahd an update and switched off now every time I go to switch on the console it just turns off automatically is there anything I should do e6232de2-3e72-4c6b-adab-1c16dca694fe
  9. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  10. Xbox one turning off in middle of game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turning off in middle of game play: I have an Xbox one s and it keeps turning off in the middle of game play and then not wanting to turn back on. I bought new power cord an external fan. I took it completely apart and air dusted it...