"Xbox Turn Off" issue/question?

Discus and support "Xbox Turn Off" issue/question? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I say "Xbox Turn Off" the xbox console on button light slowly goes on and off a number of times before shutting down. Has anyone else seen this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Great Mim, Jan 2, 2014.

1. "Xbox Turn Off" issue/question?

When I say "Xbox Turn Off" the xbox console on button light slowly goes on and off a number of times before shutting down. Has anyone else seen this?

:)

The Great Mim, Jan 2, 2014
  2. LorenceCheng
    LorenceCheng Guest
    xbox one dont turn on

Hi , have you solved the xbox one turn on issue? I see same problem on my devise too. How to do.

LorenceCheng, Jan 3, 2014
  3. "Xbox turn off" and T.V

That sounds like the console is powering back up again. Does the console come on when this happens?? Also try turning off the TV power settings, shutdown the console then turn it back on and re-enable. I've had issues where the command stops working correctly
    and turning it off then back on helps. You might also want to run through the set-up wizard again.

Magaman-8B232765-380D-4C30-BD24-4D4B689A735E, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

6. TheKrakenWZ Win User

Xbox Series X static fan speed

I appreciate the reply.

I need to edit my original post/question.

It's having a heat issue.

Games will stutter and sometimes it will failsafe and turn the Xbox off.
  7. Iautorenewedu Win User

Direct TV and TV errors

briarflop, I have a few questions for you as I am not sure if there is an underlying issue. The issue that you are bringing up here is that 90% of the time the Xbox does not turn the TV on or off; correct?
  8. eryoung Win User

Question about xbox turn off

Do you have your cable box (DVR?) set to record programs? That could be it.
  9. XBF Javier R Win User

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Xbox Powers Off

Hello LimeyGeek,

We understand the issue!

One suggestion is to try following this Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off article.

If the issue persists, even considering it only occurs with this one game it might be best to look into sending the console into our team for repair/replacement.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. "Xbox Turn Off" issue/question? - Similar Threads - Turn Off issue

2. How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones: How can i turn the sound from party chat from going to my tv when my headset disconnects, i dont want any audio besides the game going threw the tv and my headphones disconnect a lot...
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  5. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  6. Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on: Hi Posting here about an issue that is happening with my brand new Series X Occurring randomly, without a pattern... Might happen today and never happen during the upcoming days, or just happen...
  7. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  8. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  9. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  10. Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?: Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? ae858663-6613-42e8-b668-1a78ae9b0c14