Xbox trial redemption problem

Discus and support Xbox trial redemption problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently redeemed 48-hour trial code that came supplied with the gears of war bundle,/rare replay and ori did not receive any of the benefits of live,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nerdy Ninja01, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Xbox trial redemption problem

Recently redeemed 48-hour trial code that came supplied with the gears of war bundle,/rare replay and ori did not receive any of the benefits of live, I couldn't (and still can't) play online nor start a party and was constantly pestered into the gold promo

:)

Nerdy Ninja01, Dec 27, 2015
  2. mikef150
    mikef150 Guest
    Unable to redeem XBOX Live Gold Membership card code.

For those of you with a similar problem - problem solved

I got an error message on Xbox (360) entering a redemption code with a 12 month Live subscription - got an error message that the code was not valid.

I got a spinning green xBox logo (waiting) on xbox.com when attempting the same redemption. I updated to the latest version of Silverlight (on a Mac) but still got the spinning logo and eventually (if I waited) I got an inactionable server error message.

Although I thought the problem was with the redemption card I purchased over the Internet, it was actually because I had a paypal account loaded from years ago when I set up the xBox and had a trial Gold account. Once I removed the Paypal account from my
    profile, I was able to move past the spinning green logo on xbox.com and get to the redemption screens. The code worked the first time.

Microsoft XBOX team - please correct this problem, it's clearly a bug both on the Xbox Live code redemption screens and from xbox.com

mikef150, Dec 27, 2015
  3. "Now you Have Xbox Live 2 day Trial for xbox 360". Not Working In xbox One.

Not necessarily, may it be trial code or regular Gold subscription redemption code, it's not console specific since these codes are universal code. So you can redeem it on Xbox One or Xbox 360 console.

Hedrick III Pulpul, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Xbox trial redemption problem

Bad news about those 2-day trials. They only work on brand new accounts that have never had gold before... Not my policy or rule. Just giving you the bad news. =(

FunkyForestFrog, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    @FunkyForestFrog - Trials will work on any account that does not currently have gold. It doesn't matter if you've ever had gold before.

Smwutches, Dec 27, 2015
  6. I have the same problem. Entered the code for a 2 gold trial to enable cloud storage but console not accepting as a gold account. Xbox 360 account has already had a gold account which now has run out haven't renewed as have a one now and wanted to transfer
    games to one through cloud.

ShutPhoenix952, Dec 28, 2015
  7. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Cloud storage won't work with a 2 day gold trial. Requires at least a full month of Xbox Live Gold.

If you have Gold on the One you also have Gold on the 360 if you log into the console with the account that has Gold. Buy a month of Gold on the One and use that to load save games into the cloud and access them from the Xbox One. Backward compatible games
    won't transfer, they need to be downloaded to Xbox One from within My Games and Apps.

User 9242019, Oct 31, 2018
  8. User 9242019 Win User

Cloud storage won't work with a 2 day gold trial. Requires at least a full month of Xbox Live Gold.

If you have Gold on the One you also have Gold on the 360 if you log into the console with the account that has Gold. Buy a month of Gold on the One and use that to load save games into the cloud and access them from the Xbox One. Backward compatible games
    won't transfer, they need to be downloaded to Xbox One from within My Games and Apps.
  9. ShutPhoenix952 Win User

I have the same problem. Entered the code for a 2 gold trial to enable cloud storage but console not accepting as a gold account. Xbox 360 account has already had a gold account which now has run out haven't renewed as have a one now and wanted to transfer
    games to one through cloud.
  10. Smwutches Win User

@FunkyForestFrog - Trials will work on any account that does not currently have gold. It doesn't matter if you've ever had gold before.
  11. FunkyForestFrog Win User

Bad news about those 2-day trials. They only work on brand new accounts that have never had gold before... Not my policy or rule. Just giving you the bad news. =(
  12. Flymonkey102 Win User

How can I get a code back after an error in redeeming it occurred?

Sometimes there are errors in displaying redemption of the code. Trials can only be activated one at a time like you learned. I would always check the redemption like previous poster said.
Thema:

1. Xbox trial redemption problem - Similar Threads - trial redemption problem

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  7. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  8. My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

in XBoX on Windows
    My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.: My installation of FSX (Flight Simulator X Deluxe), PC version, I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. I reinstalled with original DVD and successful activation with the...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working: I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Trial for 14-Days and It comes with EA Play but when I download and try to play Madden 24s free trial which is available for EA Play members it wont let me play...
  10. Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial: When i setup my sons Xbox quite quickly on Xmas day i figured it was best to set the 3 month Game Pass Trial to his account. I have my own Microsoft account and created family logins for my two...