XBOX控制台不嫌容 [Translation-XBOX console doesn't bother]

Discus and support XBOX控制台不嫌容 [Translation-XBOX console doesn't bother] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX控制台小帮手不与WIN10移动版本不嫌容 [Translation-XBOX console small helper is not too bad with the WIN10 mobile version] c1996d0b-05a9-4972-bedf-885d872fe9e4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 追梦之星, Jun 12, 2019.

  1. 追梦之星
    追梦之星 Guest

    XBOX控制台不嫌容 [Translation-XBOX console doesn't bother]


    XBOX控制台小帮手不与WIN10移动版本不嫌容

    [Translation-XBOX console small helper is not too bad with the WIN10 mobile version]

    :)
     
    追梦之星, Jun 12, 2019
    #1
  2. 追梦之星 Win User

    XBOX控制台不嫌容 [Translation-XBOX console doesn't bother]

    Win 10移动版本的XBOX控制台小帮手打不开程序,闪退
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

    XBOX控制台不嫌容 [Translation-XBOX console doesn't bother]

    Hi there!

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. In order to better assist you can you can you further explain what the issue is or what it is you are trying to ask?

    Let us know with more detail what is going on so that we can try to assist you.
  4. COOPadelphia Win User

    極限競速:地平線5 顯示Bug

    English:

    Try restarting the game, if that doesn't work restart your console, if that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the game.

    Chinese:

    嘗試重新啟動遊戲,如果不起作用,請重新啟動控制台,如果不起作用,請卸載並重新安裝遊戲。
  5. Zero420override Win User

    XBOX設定檔都弄不好

    在計算機或控制台上?
  6. MrKoaz Win User

    您无法登录xbox live 指定的登录会话不存在,可能已被终止 [You can't sign in to xbox live the specified login session does not exist and may have been terminated ]

    Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    Translation: 尝试完全像这 执行硬重置。按住控制台上的电源按钮8秒钟或直到电源完全关闭。从控制台背面拔下电源线5分钟。重新插上电源线并重新启动控制台。
Thema:

XBOX控制台不嫌容 [Translation-XBOX console doesn't bother]

Loading...
  1. XBOX控制台不嫌容 [Translation-XBOX console doesn't bother] - Similar Threads - XBOX控制台不嫌容 Translation console

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  6. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  7. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  8. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  9. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  10. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...