使用Xbox录屏功能时,提示录制不工作 [Translation - Prompt recording does not work when using the Xbox...
Discus and support 使用Xbox录屏功能时,提示录制不工作 [Translation - Prompt recording does not work when using the Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 错误代 2184327175。在重置Xbox相关应用后仍没有解决。 ----- [Mod Translation - Error code 2184327175. Still not resolved after resetting Xbox related apps.] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by _tth37, Jun 29, 2019.
Thema:
使用Xbox录屏功能时,提示录制不工作 [Translation - Prompt recording does not work when using the Xbox...
Loading...
-
使用Xbox录屏功能时,提示录制不工作 [Translation - Prompt recording does not work when using the Xbox... - Similar Threads - 使用Xbox录屏功能时,提示录制不工作 Translation Prompt
-
October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free... -
October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel... -
October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel... -
I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)
in XboX InsidersI pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...