我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩[Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME AND...

Discus and support 我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩[Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME AND... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,但是,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩? [Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME, BUT DOWNLOADED IT ON A MICROSOFT COMPUTER. Excuse me, how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CloudyString13, Nov 29, 2019.

  1. 我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩[Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME AND...


    我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,但是,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩?

    [Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME, BUT DOWNLOADED IT ON A MICROSOFT COMPUTER. Excuse me, how to play with the computer?]

    :)
     
    CloudyString13, Nov 29, 2019
    #1
  2. 颖芳秋 Win User

    xbox(beta)上有很多游戏不能下载

    感谢 的回复与帮忙!

    我按照他们的方式试了试,也重新卸载安装了。顺便重装了电脑。

    但是依旧不能解决问题(依旧是这 个错误提示)

    我觉得这是xbox(beta)的问题,已经不是我的电脑或者系统的问题了。

    我能做的就是等待新的软件更新,看看微软能不能解决非美国地区使用xbox(beta)的问题= =(好难受啊,新游戏玩不了)
  3. CWLiu777 Win User

    ASTRONEER游戏因更换电脑主板,导致电脑显示游戏不在此设备中[The ASTRONEER game is replaced by a computer motherboard, causing the computer to display the game not in this device.]

    我的新主板符合游戏所有要求,换了主板的电脑也一 符合要求,现在的问题是:我买了这个游戏,而 为更换了电脑主板,不让我玩了,不能在此设备上运行!!!

    Translation: [My new motherboard meets all the requirements of the game, changed the motherboard of the computer is also in line with the requirements, the problem is: I bought this game, and because of the replacement of the computer
    motherboard, do not let me play, can not run on this device!!! ]
  4. 子凯徐 Win User

    xbox one x游戏和应用-完整库无法显示

    Hi Kaithy A.:

    谢谢 的回复。

    我咨询过微软的在线客服,在指导下重装了xbox one x的系统,但没有作用。设置了些的dns也没有作用。客服说之后有跟进联系,但目前还没有。

    关于 的 个问题:

    1、我的完整库中主要是游戏。有一两个应用,比如Best TV之类。在微软商店中应用游戏都有。

    2、目前xbox的操作系统为:10.0.22000.2656 (xb_fit_2110co.211028-1100)

    3、我记不清最后一次看到完整库是什么时候了。我稍微解释一下,我用xbox玩地平线系列,以前玩《地平线4》,最近 个月没玩了。11月5号《地平线5》上线,我在笔记本上下载了游戏,可是在xbox的商店里 法查找到该游戏,所以我想在“完整库”里看到我购买到的游戏,结果没有。上一次能看到是什么时候记不得了。

    4、我不知道如何打印错误信息。

    5、我使用 线网络,一些游戏比如微软的《地平线4》内部可以正常联线使用,但商店的内容与笔记本的不同步,有些可以搜到,有些搜不到。笔记本、xbox使用同一网络。

    谢谢。

    Yours sincerely

    Foreverwithu360
  5. Pablo Alvaradoalvara Win User

    地平线3卸载后,C盘空间没有释放 [After Horizon 3 offload, The C disk space is not released]

    我的电脑中安装了微软商城中的地平线3游戏,但是只在控制面板中卸载游戏后,C盘的磁盘空间没有释放,这该怎么解决的???

    [Translation-My computer installed the Horizon 3 game in Microsoft Marketplace, but only after uninstalling the game in the control panel, the disk space of the C disk did not free, this how to solve the ???]
    OK
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

    朋友购买的我的世界找不到了 [Friends who bought Minecraft can't find it anymore, Xbox on Windows]

    [助理正在使用翻译应用程序。请注意,可能会出现语法错误和语法不正确的情况]

    您好 崇正林,

    感谢您就您的问题与我们联系!

    您的朋友是否在 Microsoft Store 中购买了该游戏?您的朋友在尝试玩游戏时是否登录了拥有该游戏的帐户? 的朋友是如何尝试启动游戏的?(例如:Microsoft Store App、Xbox App、Minecraft Launcher via Xbox App) 如果可能的话, 能向我们提供不包含任何个人信息的屏幕截图吗?(示例:玩家代号、姓名、电子邮件、位置、电话号 等)

    期待您的回音,

    XBF Dom



    [请通过点击下面的“是”来告知我们是否回答了您的问题]
Thema:

我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩[Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME AND...

Loading...
  1. 我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩[Translation-I BOUGHT THE EMPIRE-ERA XBOX GAME AND... - Similar Threads - 我购买了帝国时代XBOX的游戏,下载在微软电脑里了。请问,用电脑怎么玩 Translation BOUGHT

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  9. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  10. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...