关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]

Discus and support 关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 17年在京东购买的XBOX蓝牙手柄 用了一年多RB和LB键感觉有点失灵 经常单击会产生连击效果 联系了京东 京东说过了1年保修期 让我找 们微软 可找了好久也不找不到哪里申请售后维修的 有发票 请问我该如何联系 们维修 付费也行 我是四川成都的 [Translation-XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 夜不語, Sep 6, 2019.

  1. 夜不語
    夜不語 Guest

    关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]


    17年在京东购买的XBOX蓝牙手柄 用了一年多RB和LB键感觉有点失灵 经常单击会产生连击效果

    联系了京东 京东说过了1年保修期 让我找 们微软 可找了好久也不找不到哪里申请售后维修的

    有发票 请问我该如何联系 们维修 付费也行

    我是四川成都的

    [Translation-XBOX Bluetooth handle purchased in
    JD.com in 17 years took more than a year to feel a little malfunctioning with THE RB and LB keys, and a lot of clicking would
    produce a knock-on effect.


    Contacted Jingdong Jingdong said a 1-year warranty period let me find you Microsoft can look for a long time also can not find where to apply for after-sales repair

    There is an invoice, how can I contact you to repair pay also OK I'm from Chengdu, Sichuan.]

    :)
     
    夜不語, Sep 6, 2019
    #1
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

    关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]

  3. Point_ Chang Win User

    Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

    您好!



    了解到您的问题。



    法配对手柄,可能是蓝牙存在问题。



    建议您尝试卸载重装蓝牙驱动查看效果:



    Win+X,选中设备管理器,展开蓝牙,右键选中蓝牙驱动,卸载设备;



    然后重启Windows检测更新下载系统推送到蓝牙驱动或前往该品牌的官网下载对应型号的驱动;



    希望以上的信息能帮助到您。
  4. 甜菜汤胡萝卜 Win User

    Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

    xbox one手柄哪有蓝牙(one s手柄才有蓝牙),还有,我是用 线适配器进行 线连接的,图片那个适配器
    [​IMG]
  5. Kredi_Holmes Win User

    Xbox手柄无法连接到电脑

    好,我的系统和手柄固件都已经更新到最新版本了,但是还是没有解决问题。我之前在网上查了一下相关的问题,发现并不是只有我有这 的问题。这是不是系统的bug呢?
  6. Coach_Fu Win User

    为什么win 10的xbox live 应用无法登陆

    您好,

    这 的话,由于您是Xbox相关的问题,建议您转到Xbox 论坛(仅限英文)进行提问。

    期待您的问题得到解决!
Thema:

关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]

Loading...
  1. 关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle] - Similar Threads - 关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题 Translation sales

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  6. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  7. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  8. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  9. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  10. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...