XBox to Discord Streaming Problems

Discus and support XBox to Discord Streaming Problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am attempting to stream a game from my XBox to Discord using the linked social accounts. I have gone into my game content and ensured my live stream... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RyukTheDarkrai, May 21, 2024.

1. XBox to Discord Streaming Problems

I am attempting to stream a game from my XBox to Discord using the linked social accounts. I have gone into my game content and ensured my live stream gameplay is on ‘allow’, though I also cannot change anything. It’s basically stuck as ‘allow’ and it still keeps telling me ‘everyone who’s signed in needs to allow it in their privacy settings’. What do I do?

submitted by /u/RyukTheDarkrai
    [link] [comments]

/u/RyukTheDarkrai, May 21, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Streaming on Discord

Hello Pandafox11,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are more than glad to address your concern here.

When streaming on Discord from your Xbox, your friends can indeed watch your streams. However, there are a few important points to consider:

- Pairing Xbox Account: Sometimes, your friends may encounter a prompt asking them to pair their Xbox account. This doesn't mean that only people with an Xbox account can watch your streams. Instead, it's related to the setup process for streaming from your Xbox to Discord.

- Stream to Discord Feature: Discord has introduced a feature called "Stream to Discord", which allows you to stream your Xbox gameplay directly to Discord. This feature was initially available to Xbox Insiders and is now accessible to all Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One console users. Here's how it works:

- Connect Your Xbox Profile to Discord:

- If you haven't already connected your Xbox account to Discord, follow these steps:

- Open Discord on your desktop or mobile.

- Go to User Settings > Connections.

- Look for the Xbox logo and click it.

- Sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Once connected, you're all set up!

- Streaming Process:

- While connected to a Discord voice channel or call on your Xbox:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller.

- Navigate to the Parties & Chats tab.

- Select Discord.

- Choose the voice channel where you want to stream your Xbox gameplay.

- Click Stream your game.

- Adjust the resolution and framerate settings as desired.

- Finally, select Start Streaming.

- Bonding with Friends:

- Streaming your favorite games on Discord is a fantastic way to connect and bond with your friends, regardless of whether they have an Xbox account or not. Whether you're showing off character builds, sharing hidden areas, or demonstrating your competitive skills, Discord provides a virtual couch for friends to enjoy gaming together from anywhere in the world.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Devin Bell Win User

Streaming game to discord in Xbox Series X

4. Jhonkito Win User

Why can't I stream my games on discord

Hi, Noah my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It's frustrating when things just stop working, especially game streaming on Discord. Let's troubleshoot and get your Xbox Series S streaming seamlessly again! Here are some things to check:

1. Confirm Enabled Features:

Xbox Settings: On your Xbox Series S, ensure "Live streaming gameplay" is allowed in Settings > General > Online safety & family > Privacy & online safety.
    Discord Settings: In Discord, check that "Go Live" is enabled and you have selected the Xbox Series S as your capture device.

Network Connection:

Internet Speed: Verify your internet speed is sufficient for streaming (upload speed is crucial).
    Connection Stability: Check for interruptions or instability in your internet connection. Try a wired connection if possible.

Hardware and Software Updates:

Xbox Updates: Ensure your Xbox Series S is updated to the latest system software version.

Discord Updates: Update Discord to the latest version to benefit from bug fixes and performance improvements.

Game Updates: Check if any pending updates for the game you're trying to stream are available.

Troubleshooting Steps:

Restart Devices: Restart both your Xbox Series S and your PC/laptop running Discord.

Re-link Accounts: Re-link your Xbox and Discord accounts in the Discord settings.

Try Different Game: Test streaming a different game to see if the issue persists.
    Discord Server Issues: Check the Discord server where you're trying to stream for any ongoing problems or restrictions.

Advanced Troubleshooting:

Change Streaming Settings: Play around with Discord's streaming settings like resolution, bitrate, and framerate to see if it impacts stability.

Clear Discord Cache: Open Discord's User Settings > Appearance > Advanced > Appearance, scroll down to "Cache," and click "Clear Cache."

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by Nkosana23 Independent Advisor , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  5. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Trouble streaming from my Xbox One S to Discord.

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Streaming only works when both devices are connected to the same network. If you're streaming Xbox directly on Discord, this may not be an issue. But if you're streaming it to and from another screen, then make sure to connect both devices to the same internet connection.

You can find more information on the above on this link: https://www.airdroid.com/screen-mir...rks when both,to the same internet connection

I hope this helps resolve your query.
Thema:

XBox to Discord Streaming Problems

1. XBox to Discord Streaming Problems - Similar Threads - Discord Streaming Problems

2. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  3. Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.: Any chance they updated it so we can hear other people on discord in my stream from my xbox? I would love to be able to stream with my people on PC, thanks all. submitted by...
  4. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  5. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  6. Streaming on Discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on Discord: Don’t know if this has been asked before but there are times when I stream on discord from my Xbox and there are times where my friends can watch but then there are other times when it tells them...
  7. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  8. Streaming on Discord through Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on Discord through Xbox: Has anyone else been having problems with streaming on discord through Xbox? My friends can't see my stream even though I am streaming. submitted by /u/UNT1TLED808 [link] [comments]
  9. Discord streaming problems what do I do

in XboX Insiders
    Discord streaming problems what do I do: I'm trying to get the discord streaming beta but when I'm on the insider hub it doesn't show up submitted by /u/titanfall257 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem: Hello, i wanted to show some next gen games to my friends via discord streaming, to do that i just use xbox app to play remotely and then i choose to stream xbox app on discord and everything...