Xbox to console companion issue

Discus and support Xbox to console companion issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Im streaming my xbox to console companion and im using my mic plugged into my controller plugged into my xbox and it wont register my voice ***Moved... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by sean7725, Jan 27, 2023.

1. sean7725
    sean7725 Guest

Im streaming my xbox to console companion and im using my mic plugged into my controller plugged into my xbox and it wont register my voice

***Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Other***

:)

sean7725, Jan 27, 2023
  2. SABDOM Win User

xbox console companion issues

3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello sean7725,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to stream using your Xbox Console Companion. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

As everything is moving over to Xbox app. May we ask if you are playing on Xbox One Generation Consoles?

According to this support article - Troubleshoot Xbox Console Companion app game streaming | Xbox Support:

The Xbox Console Companion app doesn’t support game streaming with Xbox Series X|S consoles. Instead, you can stream your console and play your games on the Xbox app for Windows and mobile. For more information, you may see this - How to set up remote play | Xbox Support.

Do you experience any error when streaming?

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. SABDOM Win User

Console Companion Issues

6. Yannick_U Win User

xbox Companion-console Language issue

Oh didn't know there where mobile versions to , i'm using the Windows 10 version.

I didn't think it had anything to do with my Windows language since it was set to English after looking further into my language settings there is a seperate option with "Preferred language" .

After adding a English language and restarting the App it did display everything in English .

But still doesn't explain why the achievements where in French since i don't have a French language installed.
Thema:

1. Xbox to console companion issue - Similar Threads - console companion issue

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  4. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  5. Console companion is gone, how to i display my Xbox onto my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Console companion is gone, how to i display my Xbox onto my laptop?: It says that console companion was delated in august 2023, i just bought a xbox one but i only have my laptop. i looked it up on google before i bought the xbox and it said i could 100% use my...
  6. How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?: I want to connect my laptop to my xbox one console by hdmi but I dont have the xbox console companion app pre installed and i cant find it it any store.... How can I connect my cosole to my laptop...
  7. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  8. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  9. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?: After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this...
  10. How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...: How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app is no longer working. 33144d7e-870e-4f1a-bb2d-0f6ae3cc9d5c