Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now...

Discus and support Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this is my 5th account now! Ive been suspended 4 times for no reason and at this point i really would like to know whats going on. The only reason i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slimes4, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Slimes4
    Slimes4 Guest

So this is my 5th account now! Ive been suspended 4 times for no reason and at this point i really would like to know whats going on. The only reason i have an xbox account is so i could play with my friends and on server on minecraft, but i cant do that
    when im getting banned constantly for no reason now can I! I never type on xbox communities so i dont know how i can be vialating a code, and i rarely even type ingame and the times i do its something like. Good Luck or GG. So all im wanting is to know whats
    going on.

:)

Slimes4, Oct 15, 2017
  2. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest
    This is annoying me now

This sounds like you have been caught violating of the Microsoft Code of Conduct as one of the first things it says is:

You will get Automatic assignment of a new Gamertag, if you create an inappropriate Gamertag.

There may be more details available on the
    enforcement site

-- Rick --, Oct 15, 2017
  3. This is annoying me now

My name has been changed twice in a month i changed my name on the 3/11/15 and on the 4/11/15 and know i am getting really annoyed about u keep changing my name and if i will have to pay to change my name again i will be leaving xbox for ps4 because at least
    Sony will treat customers right and if u guys give me a free name changes i will change it to might-spitfire

MightSpitfire, Oct 15, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you would need to specify wha type of bans

You can checking them at enforcement.xbox.com

ngocphi, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You don't get suspended for no reason.

Just because you play with friends does not mean you are exempt from the rules including anything communication related.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

You don't get suspended for no reason.

Just because you play with friends does not mean you are exempt from the rules including anything communication related.
  7. ngocphi Win User

you would need to specify wha type of bans

You can checking them at enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

This is starting to get a little annoying now.

*winks* You are correct, sir (or ma'am, I don't know), and I worded it incorrectly. Parts is a more accurate phrase, since it affects (mostly, for me, at least) when I click on people's profiles.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

There seems to be many things that sign you out of your profile at the moment.

The really annoying one is when you are signed into the forum and then get signed out by clicking on your own profile.
  10. Dirty Loco Win User

@ aRagingCanadian

I can't help but be a little amused at the post directly below yours.
Thema:

1. Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now... - Similar Threads - Getting Annoying

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  5. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  10. Is there a way to get the code again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get the code again?: In the Xbox rewards I earned enough to get the 330 mine coins and didn't know there was a code to it and clicked off before I saw it. Once I read that it was a code I had no way of getting the...