Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now...

Discus and support Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this is my 5th account now! Ive been suspended 4 times for no reason and at this point i really would like to know whats going on. The only reason i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slimes4, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Slimes4
    Slimes4 Guest

So this is my 5th account now! Ive been suspended 4 times for no reason and at this point i really would like to know whats going on. The only reason i have an xbox account is so i could play with my friends and on server on minecraft, but i cant do that
    when im getting banned constantly for no reason now can I! I never type on xbox communities so i dont know how i can be vialating a code, and i rarely even type ingame and the times i do its something like. Good Luck or GG. So all im wanting is to know whats
    going on.

:)

Slimes4, Oct 15, 2017
  2. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest
    This is annoying me now

This sounds like you have been caught violating of the Microsoft Code of Conduct as one of the first things it says is:

You will get Automatic assignment of a new Gamertag, if you create an inappropriate Gamertag.

There may be more details available on the
    enforcement site

-- Rick --, Oct 15, 2017
  3. This is annoying me now

My name has been changed twice in a month i changed my name on the 3/11/15 and on the 4/11/15 and know i am getting really annoyed about u keep changing my name and if i will have to pay to change my name again i will be leaving xbox for ps4 because at least
    Sony will treat customers right and if u guys give me a free name changes i will change it to might-spitfire

MightSpitfire, Oct 15, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you would need to specify wha type of bans

You can checking them at enforcement.xbox.com

ngocphi, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You don't get suspended for no reason.

Just because you play with friends does not mean you are exempt from the rules including anything communication related.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

You don't get suspended for no reason.

Just because you play with friends does not mean you are exempt from the rules including anything communication related.
  7. ngocphi Win User

you would need to specify wha type of bans

You can checking them at enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

This is starting to get a little annoying now.

*winks* You are correct, sir (or ma'am, I don't know), and I worded it incorrectly. Parts is a more accurate phrase, since it affects (mostly, for me, at least) when I click on people's profiles.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

There seems to be many things that sign you out of your profile at the moment.

The really annoying one is when you are signed into the forum and then get signed out by clicking on your own profile.
  10. Dirty Loco Win User

@ aRagingCanadian

I can't help but be a little amused at the post directly below yours.
Thema:

1. Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now... - Similar Threads - Getting Annoying

2. Whne playing games on my XBox i get a humming sound. How can I get rid of this annoying sound?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whne playing games on my XBox i get a humming sound. How can I get rid of this annoying sound?: Whatever game I play, I get a humming sound in the background. I've changed my HDMI cable. Looked at several solutions online. Nothing has worked. e8ba9d4d-fcd1-4de2-89e1-325fa325de51
  3. Keep getting kicked out of multiplayer games half way through getting really annoying now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting kicked out of multiplayer games half way through getting really annoying now: Anybody know how to stop this happening e3b6717a-62eb-4bd4-bcd4-6c93dde5a802
  4. Getting seriously annoyed now

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting seriously annoyed now: My mums card is on this theres a overdue bill she has a new card and we dont Talk i cant pay for gold why is this 151e26ef-c1d1-4429-a000-64db6ff008a4
  5. The ads for games in between my games are really annoying, How cn i get rid of them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The ads for games in between my games are really annoying, How cn i get rid of them: The ads for games in between my games are really annoying, How cn i get rid of them 5895b136-9ee9-47d7-8a64-687134aa3832
  6. Is there a good way to get an annoying/harassing person communication banned on Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a good way to get an annoying/harassing person communication banned on Xbox Live?: I've met some annoying people on XBL, but yesterday this guy took it to a whole new level. He was racist, sexist, homophobic, all the bad things. He said the N-word about 800 times, the...
  7. Please invest heavy in counter-measures for spam/scam-profiles! IT IS GETTING ANNOYING!

in XboX Insiders
    Please invest heavy in counter-measures for spam/scam-profiles! IT IS GETTING ANNOYING!: Probably a lot of you guys already encountered this:Any new profile adds your Gamertag and starts following you. Since personally i only add People that i messaged before via TA (trueachievements...
  8. Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying

in XboX Insiders
    Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying: [IMG] submitted by /u/sheer-4tw [link] [comments]
  9. I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. Stopp annoying and get user friendly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stopp annoying and get user friendly: Please stopp changing your layout so much. It gets frustrating and is not customer and user friendly to change the complete setup seemingly all two weeks. The 2. point: Please add a feature to...