Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now...

Discus and support Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this is my 5th account now! Ive been suspended 4 times for no reason and at this point i really would like to know whats going on. The only reason i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slimes4, Oct 15, 2017.

  1. Slimes4
    Slimes4 Guest

    Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now...


    So this is my 5th account now! Ive been suspended 4 times for no reason and at this point i really would like to know whats going on. The only reason i have an xbox account is so i could play with my friends and on server on minecraft, but i cant do that
    when im getting banned constantly for no reason now can I! I never type on xbox communities so i dont know how i can be vialating a code, and i rarely even type ingame and the times i do its something like. Good Luck or GG. So all im wanting is to know whats
    going on.

    :)
     
    Slimes4, Oct 15, 2017
    #1
  2. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest
    This is annoying me now

    This sounds like you have been caught violating of the Microsoft Code of Conduct as one of the first things it says is:

    You will get Automatic assignment of a new Gamertag, if you create an inappropriate Gamertag.

    There may be more details available on the
    enforcement site
     
    -- Rick --, Oct 15, 2017
    #2
  3. This is annoying me now

    My name has been changed twice in a month i changed my name on the 3/11/15 and on the 4/11/15 and know i am getting really annoyed about u keep changing my name and if i will have to pay to change my name again i will be leaving xbox for ps4 because at least
    Sony will treat customers right and if u guys give me a free name changes i will change it to might-spitfire
     
    MightSpitfire, Oct 15, 2017
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now...

    you would need to specify wha type of bans

    You can checking them at enforcement.xbox.com
     
    ngocphi, Oct 15, 2017
    #4
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You don't get suspended for no reason.

    Just because you play with friends does not mean you are exempt from the rules including anything communication related.
     
    Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now...

    You don't get suspended for no reason.

    Just because you play with friends does not mean you are exempt from the rules including anything communication related.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now...

    you would need to specify wha type of bans

    You can checking them at enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

    This is starting to get a little annoying now.

    *winks* You are correct, sir (or ma'am, I don't know), and I worded it incorrectly. Parts is a more accurate phrase, since it affects (mostly, for me, at least) when I click on people's profiles.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    This is starting to get a little annoying now.

    There seems to be many things that sign you out of your profile at the moment.

    The really annoying one is when you are signed into the forum and then get signed out by clicking on your own profile.
  10. Dirty Loco Win User

    This is starting to get a little annoying now.

    @ aRagingCanadian

    I can't help but be a little amused at the post directly below yours.
Thema:

Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now...

Loading...
  1. Xbox This Is Getting Annoying Now... - Similar Threads - Getting Annoying

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]