Xbox things I’m moving joystick and moves me forward
Discus and support Xbox things I’m moving joystick and moves me forward in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox thinks I’m pressing the forward button on the joy stick and moving me forward when I’m Not. I press the forward button and let go and I keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuedDwarf758506, May 23, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox things I’m moving joystick and moves me forward
Loading...
-
Xbox things I’m moving joystick and moves me forward - Similar Threads - things I’m moving
-
Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring
in XboX InsidersOnly 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Things to add/bring back for more customization and support
in XboX InsidersThings to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION... -
The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?
in XboX InsidersThe User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues... -
Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases
in XboX InsidersWeird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases: Not sure if this is common, but I got an email saying I was eligible for a $100 Xbox gift card after filling something out last week. I honestly thought it was a scam, but it worked. Now I’m... -
What do you guys thing about this ban? I think it’s a mistake but hey maybe I’m wrong
in XBoX AccessibilityWhat do you guys thing about this ban? I think it’s a mistake but hey maybe I’m wrong: I have no way to appeal this ban either idk what to do [img] [img] 907d4a89-2d58-4dc6-b8ec-3440d6be7550 -
I’m trying to change the email behind my Xbox account but I don’t want to use the allis thing
in XBoX AccessibilityI’m trying to change the email behind my Xbox account but I don’t want to use the allis thing: for awhile now I’ve been trying to do so, I would like to link my account to discord steam and more but I can’t because my account is linked to my dads email, and I don’t want to use the allis... -
I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...
in XboX InsidersI’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...: I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing to work either. help submitted by /u/qasewrc [link] [comments]