Xbox thing

Discus and support Xbox thing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. So I have this very strange issue where in order for me to boot up my xbox I have to get a blow dryer and blow cool air in all 4 vents for about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unkown2, Jun 3, 2020.

  1. unkown2
    unkown2 Guest

    Xbox thing


    Hello. So I have this very strange issue where in order for me to boot up my xbox I have to get a blow dryer and blow cool air in all 4 vents for about a minute each. This on its own is infuriating, but it is also coupled with another issue which is equally
    as awful. After 30 minutes- an hour my game will freeze and none of the xbox menus load. I try to force quit the game but, nope, blank menus. Sometimes I can close the game in time, but then none of my apps or menus will open unless I restart. So solving eaither
    one (preferrably both) would be life changing. Can i get any help with this? Please? Reddit has been no help and I have gone through every youtube video and google page.

    :)
     
    unkown2, Jun 3, 2020
    #1
  2. unkown2 Win User

    Xbox thing

    Nope, can’t hear the fan.
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

    Xbox thing

    Sounds like its time todo the out with old and in with new thing buy a second hand console till new xbox arrivesmy friend
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Xbox thing

    Hello, sounds like you might have ALOT of dust build up. You need to get an air can and see if you can blow out as much as possible. DO the console and the power brick.
  5. zeroice007 Win User

    Xbox thing

    Sounds like your xbox is in a high dust area and low ventilation area. I would suggest adapting the location and periodically cleaning the xbox vents with a blower.
  6. unkown2 Win User

    Xbox thing

    So could I fix this in any way? Also do you only think its the fan and condenser? What about thermal paste?
Thema:

Xbox thing

Loading...
  1. Xbox thing - Similar Threads - thing

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...
  6. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...
  7. Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases

    in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases: Not sure if this is common, but I got an email saying I was eligible for a $100 Xbox gift card after filling something out last week. I honestly thought it was a scam, but it worked. Now I’m...
  8. Xbox series x error 0x803f9008 can’t load most things

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x error 0x803f9008 can’t load most things: I don’t know how to fix this I’ve tried different ports clearing my MAC address hard restarting , restarting WiFi, I’m having issue loading my own games not game-pass game or my friends games...
  9. My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...: My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted region switch, I've switched back to my orginal region and restarted the xbox, cleared the cache and also...
  10. HDR calibration makes some things dark

    in XBoX on Windows
    HDR calibration makes some things dark: So i got a new TV and my xbox suggested doing HDR calibration, I never did before so I thought sure why not, except now its making some things very dark. Some menus are dark. Or if i get closer to...