XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 [Translation - Xbox app Teredo is not qualified to...

Discus and support XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 [Translation - Xbox app Teredo is not qualified to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; C:\Windows\system32>netsh interface Teredo show state Teredo 参数 --------------------------------------------- 类型 : client (Group Policy) 服务器名称 :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RAYC00, Feb 18, 2019.

  1. RAYC00
    RAYC00 Guest

    XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 [Translation - Xbox app Teredo is not qualified to...


    C:\Windows\system32>netsh interface Teredo show state
    Teredo 参数
    ---------------------------------------------
    类型 : client (Group Policy)
    服务器名称 : win1807.ipv6.microsoft.com.
    客户端刷新间隔 : 30 秒 (Group Policy)
    客户端端口 : unspecified (Group Policy)
    状态 : offline

    错误 : 未能打开隧道适配器

    以上是命令指示符键入netsh interface Teredo show state 后的结果

    --------------

    [Mod Translation - C:Windowssystem32>netsh Interface Teredo Show State

    Teredo parameters

    ---------------------------------------------

    Type: Client (Group)

    Server name: win1807.ipv6.microsoft.com.

    Client Refresh interval: 30 seconds (Group)

    Client port: Unspecified (Group)

    Status: Offline

    Error: Failed to open tunnel adapter The above is the result of the command indicator typing netsh interface Teredo show state]

    :)
     
    RAYC00, Feb 18, 2019
    #1
  2. RAYC00 Win User

    XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 [Translation - Xbox app Teredo is not qualified to play multiplayer and cannot be resolved according to official instructions ]

    Hi there,

    I have followed the fix instructions and checked all the settings mentioned, everything is there but it still doesn't work. Thank you.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

    XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 [Translation - Xbox app Teredo is not qualified to play multiplayer and cannot be resolved according to official instructions ]

    Hi Ray,

    Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that your access to Xbox live is not being allowed due to Teredo tunneling being blocked. Since you appear to be using a PC, you may wish to try the troubleshooting available in the
    following support articles:

    Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”

    Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked

    Give them a try and please let us know the results!

    I hope that this helps out!
  4. RAYC00 Win User

    XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 [Translation - Xbox app Teredo is not qualified to play multiplayer and cannot be resolved according to official instructions ]

    It said parameter error, however, as i rebooted my laptop, I can now connect to multiplayer. The problem is solved! Thanks for your help.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

    XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 [Translation - Xbox app Teredo is not qualified to play multiplayer and cannot be resolved according to official instructions ]

    Hi Ray,

    Thanks for updating us with your reply. I'm sorry so far nothing has been able to help. I'm sure we'll get this going though!

    Let's try to set a static Teredoport so your network hardware can communicate with our Live Services. This will require for us to open up one more port which
    would be Port 60209 TCP and UDP.

    Here's how:

    1. Right-click the Starticon, and then select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    2. Run the following command from the Admin command prompt:

    netsh interface
    Teredo set state client
    clientport=[60209]

    Side Note: Also, just a reminder after opening the ports restart the router and PC. This will refresh the changes made to the networking device settings.

    I hope that this helps a bit more and please let us know the results.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

    启动Forza Horizon 5时报错

    我们使用翻译服务协助我们的用户。请原谅语法错误。

    嘿, 好。我叫罗恩,是一名独立顾问。我将非常乐意为您提供帮助。

    请尝试一个步骤来解决问题。

    解决方案 1:修复游戏服务应用和 Xbox 应用。

    请转到“应用程序设置>”>“应用程序功能”。选择“游戏服务”,然后单击“高级选项”。单击修复按钮,对 Xbox 应用程序执行相同的操作,尝试使用 Xbox 应用程序再次启动游戏,看看它是否有效。

    解决方案 2:卸载并重新安装游戏服务应用程序

    选择任务 上的“搜索”图 ,键入“PowerShell”,右键单击 Windows PowerShell,然后选择“以管理员身份运行”。

    在 Windows PowerShell 中,键入以下命令并按 Enter:
    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices |remove-AppxPackage -allusers

    在同一窗口中,键入以下命令并按 Enter 键:
    启动 ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

    在该页上安装应用,并在收到用户帐户控制 (UAC) 提示时选择“是”。

    重新启动设备并尝试再次启动游戏,看看它是否有效。

    解决方案 3:尝试卸载并重新安装游戏。

    作为参考,您还可以尝试此链接中的其余步骤,
    https://support.xbox.com/zh-cn/help/games-apps/....
Thema:

XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 [Translation - Xbox app Teredo is not qualified to...

Loading...
  1. XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 [Translation - Xbox app Teredo is not qualified to... - Similar Threads - XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 Translation

  2. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  8. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  9. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  10. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...