Xbox Tenure years recently disappeared after the recent update Delta preview of the update.

Discus and support Xbox Tenure years recently disappeared after the recent update Delta preview of the update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox tenure years have recently disappeared in the latest update for the delta preview update. I have also noticed whenever I look at my friend's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrazeeMonkX, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Xbox Tenure years recently disappeared after the recent update Delta preview of the update.

My Xbox tenure years have recently disappeared in the latest update for the delta preview update. I have also noticed whenever I look at my friend's profiles they too have no year badge. This might be a possible issue because before the update I was able to see it under my profile.

submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX
    [link] [comments]

/u/CrazeeMonkX, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

My Xbox tenure dissapeared

Did you recently change to 15 years tenure? This happens to me every year when I go up a year in tenure. It disappears for a few weeks then suddenly it reappears.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Why even with automatic updates off is there so many forced updates in the Delta ring of the Insider Program?

I really wouldn't like to say yes to that as the Omega ring gets updates just before general release so the odds aren't good.

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  5. Andfgmous12312341234 Win User

My Xbox One profile tenure is wrong

Hey there!

If you recently renewed your Xbox Live subscription your tenure may take a bit of time to update on the Xbox One, be sure to keep an eye out for the change as it may take a bit of time. Thanks for your patience on this!
    No. I've never lapsed and my tenure is reporting inaccurately by 3 years. If you search tenure in the forums, you will see thread after thread regarding tenure reporting inaccurately for years now. Tenure reporting is obviously broken.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

Thema:

Xbox Tenure years recently disappeared after the recent update Delta preview of the update.

1. Xbox Tenure years recently disappeared after the recent update Delta preview of the update. - Similar Threads - Tenure years recently

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?: So I want to refund something, but I’ve seen that there is a one refund per year limit? Last time I had a refund was 20/5/23 submitted by /u/RKBA123 [link] [comments]
  4. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  5. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e