Xbox tenure missing

Discus and support Xbox tenure missing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My tag is TBT Mr Galaxy and I have many years gold but it won’t show on my profile all of a sudden how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ConnorGavitt, Nov 5, 2021.

1. ConnorGavitt
    ConnorGavitt Guest

Xbox tenure missing

My tag is TBT Mr Galaxy and I have many years gold but it won’t show on my profile all of a sudden how do I fix this?

:)

ConnorGavitt, Nov 5, 2021
  2. LIIL FIFTY Win User

HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!! Xbox One TENURE icon missing

My Tenure is also missing! I just moved over to Xbox One and had a 7 on my tenure..
  3. FinalOutrage Win User

HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!! Xbox One TENURE icon missing

Just got an xbox one yesterday, my tenure of 6 years is missing as well.
  4. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

My Tenure has been Reset

Hey there bud!

There has recently been a new update in regards to tenure, tenure is now based on the time accumulated on Xbox LIVE Gold. Here is a quote from an official thread regarding this update (of which I will link you to, in this post)

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.
    "

However, there is a issue with tenure that is currently being solved, whereby some user's tenure will be put down. A lot of user's tenure has been fixed so where the problem stands at this moment, I am unaware of. You can view the updates on this

Tenure Issue
    thread posted by MIss Kleo. Official support, such as Miss Kleo, may come and post in your thread telling you whether your tenure is correct or not.

Hope this helps!
  5. Suresnipe Win User

Tenure Gone

Just hooked up my 360 and the years are still intact. My tenure is only missing on Xbox One
  6. O3W Win User

xbox live

Xbox Live Gold Tenure goes by concurrent Gold Membership, If you missed some Gold for a while it will do that.
Thema:

Xbox tenure missing

1. Xbox tenure missing - Similar Threads - tenure missing

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e