Xbox Tenure Issue (Again)

Discus and support Xbox Tenure Issue (Again) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, This is an update on my previous tenure situation. My tenure eventually fixed itself and went from 7 to 8. The problem I’m having now is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RangerRyanO, May 7, 2020.

1. RangerRyanO
    RangerRyanO Guest

Hello,

This is an update on my previous tenure situation. My tenure eventually fixed itself and went from 7 to 8. The problem I’m having now is getting the icon to stay at 8. Sometimes on Xbox One it shows an 8 as it should, but other times it shows a 7. It flops
    back and forth. I’m wondering how to make it stay at 8 as it is supposed to be. Any help is appreciated. Im providing pictures taken today as proof.

Thanks.

Xbox Tenure Issue (Again) [​IMG]

Xbox Tenure Issue (Again) [​IMG]

:)

RangerRyanO, May 7, 2020
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

from what I've found online about Xbox tenure issues that other people are having. some say it takes about a week for it to fix itself. other people say it shows fine on the Xbox 360. I see it happen on my account from time to time but it fixes itself
    after a while. so basically its a bug on the Xbox One.
  3. x iTzBarnett Xx Win User

Tenure Reset Again...

I'm fully aware of the Tenure issues, Microsoft just fixed my Tenure in January or so... It just got reset again.
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Are you guys trying to kill me

5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Xbox live tenure problems

Hey again bud!

There is an on going issue of which a lot of users (who tried the steps as well) are still seeing incorrect tenure. Official support may come along and tell you whether your tenure is correct or not! If it isn't, and you are one of the users affected by
    this tenure bug, they will be sure to restore it as soon as they can fix the issue! :)

Hope this helps!

And sorry for any inconvenience.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox Live Tenure

Hey there, mahsirg1! I'm sorry to see that your tenure reset to 0! Hopefully I can clear up things for you.

We are aware of the issue with tenure "resetting" when you go to silver for a short period. The only thing that will fix this is time. There is no set time, but your tenure will pop back up on your console.

If you would like, you can check out
    Miss Cleo's sticky about tenure and how it works.

Again, I'm sorry to see that you're affected by this. Rest assured that your tenure is still in our system and it will show up again soon.
Thema:

1. Xbox Tenure Issue (Again) - Similar Threads - Tenure Issue Again

2. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  4. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  5. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e