Xbox techinical issue

Discus and support Xbox techinical issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have the original xbox one and I've had it for about 4 or 5 years. Yesterday it started making weird loud static noise whenever I hit the home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hunterz16, Aug 20, 2019.

  1. Hunterz16
    Hunterz16 Guest

    Xbox techinical issue


    So I have the original xbox one and I've had it for about 4 or 5 years. Yesterday it started making weird loud static noise whenever I hit the home button or clicked on and app or invited someone to a party. All audio stopped working once I opened
    a game and some games wouldn't even run. I've tried restarting console and even left it unplugged for 24 hours, but still is having this issue. Anyone know what to do?

    :)
     
    Hunterz16, Aug 20, 2019
    #1
  2. Hunterz16 Win User

    Xbox techinical issue

    That's a good idea. I will try that.

    Thank you!
  3. Fos Win User

    Xbox techinical issue

    Have you tried doing a factory reset? Remember
    to select the Reset and keep my games & apps option to keep all your games installed.
  4. MineKat015 Win User

    Xbox 360 service alert

    How do I contact Xbox techinical service?
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    Ps4

    Also, if you ever need help with Minecraft accounts you can use their helpful support form for the more techinal issues.

    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  6. RobertPachasa Win User

    Games will not play

    Microsoft techinically isn't selling the faulty games. Have you tried clearing you Xbox's cache / Re-installing the games (and / or DLC) on your Disc Drive? Here's an official walkthrough of what to do in this situation:
    support.microsoft.com/.../2571959
Thema:

Xbox techinical issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox techinical issue - Similar Threads - techinical issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...